New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

hey everyone, my name is Will Rhoades and i'm currently working on acquiring funds so as to become a sandtrooper. i am still working my way around the forums and i am trying to figure stuff out but i have had a lot of help from some of the people here in Albuquerque. looking forward to trooping with you all

hey everyone, my name is Will Rhoades and i'm currently working on acquiring funds so as to become a sandtrooper. i am still working my way around the forums and i am trying to figure stuff out but i have had a lot of help from some of the people here in Albuquerque. looking forward to trooping with you all

Welcome Rhoadie!!! you came to the right place brother

Hey man!

Here ya are! B)

Great to have you on the boards. Browse around, ask questions if you've got 'em, and you'll be troopin' with the dirty's in the Dewback Ridge before you can catch a droid! :salute:

Hi everyone. I just introduced myself over at FISD but wanted to say hi here as well since my goal is to complete or purchase a completed Sandy after I finish my TK. I reside in Buda, Texas (a suburb of Austin) and I'm new to this and am working on my first set of TK armor. I'm taking my time, in between being a dad and work I really don't have a choice. I have a 6 yr old daughter who is just as crazy about Star Wars as I am and eventually I want to build some armor or a jawa costume for her as well so I imagine I will have many a question.

Hi everyone. I just introduced myself over at FISD but wanted to say hi here as well since my goal is to complete or purchase a completed Sandy after I finish my TK. I reside in Buda, Texas (a suburb of Austin) and I'm new to this and am working on my first set of TK armor. I'm taking my time, in between being a dad and work I really don't have a choice. I have a 6 yr old daughter who is just as crazy about Star Wars as I am and eventually I want to build some armor or a jawa costume for her as well so I imagine I will have many a question.

Aaannnnd here you are! :D

That's awesome about your daughter! My 19th month old LOVES Star Wars already... so we've done something right!

I know you said you've been lurking for a while, but make sure and check out the MEPD Officer Training thread...

And welcome, officially! :salute:

Hey everyone... After some serious technical difficulties getting registered we finally found a "patch" that worked and now I am in.. My name is Kirby I am a cadet with Garrison Carida. Several of you may already know me at least to a small degree from FISD. I was working on an AM -TK, that was until I got the chance to have trooper1 give me a little help on Sunday. It didnt really take all that long before I was convinced to convert to a TD... If I can manage to fnid my way to where the build sections are I will start putting pics up as I get things done.. I already have my backpack on order. I will finish working on my E11 until I get a T21 built/bought... I hope that I can not only get approved for my legion membership but to see if I can get deployment and SWAT status at some point also. Guess my next big project will be figuring what specific one to go for so I will know pauldron/pouches to get. Its time for a whole new game plan... :) Glad to be here.....

Welcome Kirby, congratz on deciding to go dirty, there is alot of information here that will get you going on the right path and many people willing to help.

best of luck with your TD build! :td:

Welcome to the sand pit brother!!

Good to see you here... finally... :D

I just saw this thread, sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner.

I just bought my first set of armor, I currently have a Vader and a crewman costume approved by the 501, working on my TD and TI now.

Looking forward to trooping with you guys!

Welcome to the sand pit brother!!

Good to see you here... finally... :D

Hard to believe after all that time.. Just needed to use another email to get in...Oh well in now.. thats what matters..

Since I am not as familiar with this site as I am with FISD, is there a specific place to post build threads? I havent seem to run across one yet... Not sure where I should start putting stuff up for my build..

Since I am not as familiar with this site as I am with FISD, is there a specific place to post build threads? I havent seem to run across one yet... Not sure where I should start putting stuff up for my build..

No worries...

We usually just put them under "Imperial Issued Armor" B)

Hi everyone!

My name is Miranda "Spoox" McHenry aka TI-7107 from the Alaskan Outpost. I have a shiny white TK that I still have not turned in for approval yet but that is mainly because I want to go... "DIRTY!" yeah baby!

Anyway, that is why I came here haha. My goal is to have it troopable (is that a word?) by July when I go to my very first San Diego Comic Con with the hubby. It will be exciting :)

Anyway, I will be roaming the boards reading, looking for advice, parts, stalking hot troopers, have fun... you know the drill ;)

It will be nice getting to know you all.. oh and ummm here I am still being shiny and clean.. but not for long haha:

Posted Image

Welcome Miranda!!

Yes, troopable is a word! It's in my personal spell check dictionary. :D

You make a great trooper... so will, obviously, make an even better sandtrooper! :salute:

Hey Guys,

My name is Alex from Herzogenaurach, Germany (home of Adidas and Puma). Currently I'm gathering tons of information and hope to complete my project "gettin' dirty" soon. Think I'm now ready to start purchasing and building :)

Thanks Rick and Rolf for your fast and kind responses on my questions and to all of you guys for this great forum.

Cheers

Hey Guys,

My name is Alex from Herzogenaurach, Germany (home of Adidas and Puma). Currently I'm gathering tons of information and hope to complete my project "gettin' dirty" soon. Think I'm now ready to start purchasing and building :)

Thanks Rick and Rolf for your fast and kind responses on my questions and to all of you guys for this great forum.

Cheers

Glad to help man....

"Herzogenaurach, Germany" sounds soooo far away from New London Connecticut

....:D

Hey guys,

I'm Jason. My friend Jokerfish (Tim) and I have been working on my new Sandtrooper costume. I still have to weather the boots, but other than that I hope to be close to 501st approval. Looking forward to gettin' dirty.

Let me know what y'all think.

Posted Image

Posted Image