New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey man!

Yeah guys, Tye lives literally a stones throw (if a Wookie throws it) from my house.

I know you're not doing a sandy... yet... but it's good to have you here! :D

Thanks, Id love to do a sandtrooper but I want to do an ESB first.

Hi Troopers!

I'm Joe from the Dune Sea Garrison. I've been a Legion member since 2006. I joined with a 501st Clone and I finished a TIE pilot last year. Now it's time to get dirty! The DSG needs some more Sandies. I've heard great things about these forums and the people here. I'm looking forward to meeting the MEPD and having a goodtime!

I just signed up mainly because I love Star Wars.

I am currently working on a screen accurate Jango Fett, and a custom mandalorian. I have 2 clone helmets and 85% of a clone trooper done.

I don't have a stormy on the radar right now but would like to do one in the future. I plan on lurking, reading and learning for a while. When I do a stormtrooper I will want him to be nice and dirty so I figure this is the place.

Thanks for the site,

Chris

Hi Troopers!

I'm Joe from the Dune Sea Garrison.

Hey Joe, how you going?

Still got that Tupperware jug lid we found in that 2nd hand shop in Phoenix?

Thanks for looking after us when we were over there :)

Dave.

Chris here. New member of the 501st NEG (Massachusetts to be exact.). I am actively researching a TD build, Not many (if any) in the NEG. I have narrowed it down to building an AM kit with an ATA helmet, just getting ready to pull the trigger. I am really excited to be a fully equiped and active member. thanks for having me.

c

Hey Chris Welcome neighbor.....The NEG used to have a few TD's but they have mainly gone the animated clone route as of late. Im on the Rhode Island/Connecticut line so if you ever want to hook up I can help you build a pack and what not. Oh ya....Welcome to the MEPD brother :)

Hey guys!

Welcome aboard! :salute:

Sorry I hadn't replied individually yet to the last few who have posted on here... [insert valid excuses here]... but it's great to have you all! :D

Hey Joe, how you going?

Still got that Tupperware jug lid we found in that 2nd hand shop in Phoenix?

Thanks for looking after us when we were over there :)

Dave.

Hi Dave! It's great to hear from you. Yes, I still have that Tupperware lid we found when you were here and I've added a few more pack parts since. It was a great time having you and Dyl here and you're always welcome!

just want to say hello

my name is marsha lorde i been with the uk garrison for 3 1/2 years

i'm looking to doing a TD next year i can't this year as i have

2 costumes to finish a good friend of mine Dave Harris persuaded me to sign up here

i have 2 other costume imperial gunner and Tie pilot

so that it from me heres looking forward to be a future TD

marsha,glad you headed on over to the sand pit mate! B):) . i'll take you under my wing ,and give you all the help and support you need to make your sandie dream a reality! (as will all the guys here on the forum!)

this is a great family to be a part of too!!!!,such a pleasant,relaxed atmosphere,good vibes, and with mepd friends always on hand to help fellow members , and a wealth of tips and reference material, you just cant go wrong! B):)

enjoy your stay marsha! :)

Hi all

Name. Ed Huff. ( iron ram ) 44 Years old

Virginia beach Va

Working on losing weight to get my armor that's my motivation but in the meantime I'm making my back pack and getting all the extras

building a e11 out of a real British sterling and a real tank scope yes I know it's heavy but I don't care

Always wanted the armor for the first time I saw ANH as. Kid but until the digital age I had no idea were to get one

O god is this my middle age crisis ?!?!?

Welcome Ed!!!

I lost weight to fit into armor... then more weight to fit into more accurate armor.

At least that was partly my motivation. B)

Good to have you, and we look forward to helping you get dirty!!

Thaks for all the support

I hear you need to be about no more than 30 lbs over you hight weight range which would put me at at 200 add the 30 = 230 Wow at my wieght I need 2 suits of armor

Went to gun show today very disappointing. Did not find anything for trooping with . Did get a nice shoulder holster for my wifes JUDGE ( yes I said wifes I have a pistol packen mommy )

Greetings, My name is Juan Morales from Puerto Rico. I've already joined the legion with a Stormtrooper (AM) and my ID is TK-4326 so I'm kinda set on the area of finding an armor :P. I've been trying to resist the urge of getting my armor dirty, but somehow I've been strong :lol: But I just know I'll eventually fall in the dirty side of the dark side lol

here are some pics of my armor

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've been looking around for some info on how to build a pack for a HWT I want to get approved and a DLT-19, so I'll be hanging around here more often B)

Cheers!