New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi everyone,

My name is Sean and I have been building star wars costumes for about six years now. I have worked on a TK, TD, republic commando and now a biker scout. I used to be a member of this board years ago when I still had my sandtrooper armor. My 501st ID is TD-6256. I had to sell my sandtrooper when I got married to help pay for the wedding. I rejoined the forum here hoping to get back into the star wars costuming loop and hopefully work on another TD once I finish my biker scout. It feels good to be back on the forums again.

Hello all!

I'm Elliot (combatcameraguy) and I'm a US Soldier stationed in Germany. I'm diving into trooping as a TD. (If you're gonna do it, do it right) right? I'll give updates with my experience, and of course I'll include pics! So far, it's been a LOT of reading, but if I can help out some charities, it's worth it.

Welcome, Elliot! Hope you're enjoying Germany. This is truly a great bunch of guys, as I'm sure you've already witnessed. There's SO much helpful information here.

Best of luck with your TD build. I'm sure you'll beat me to it!

Semper,

Russell

Hi ,names Andy ,live in the UK near north London, signed up here and with the 501st yesterday ,trooped for charity etc in various other borrowed gear over the last couple of years for a smaller group ,and finally in a position to have my own gear now, jus waiting for all my gear to arrive(few more days) , then just a matter of piecing it all together and making my pack ,look forward to meeting y'all.

Hey Andy, welcome to the MEPD!!

This is a great place!! And lots of great ppl and cool info about TDs!!

So, once you get your gear, start posting and sharing your progress.

And if you have any doubt, you can always ask and we will be happy to help.

:D

Saludos

Hi everyone,

I'm Greg TI 6104, from the French Garrison.

I have the project to get a second suit and I will be very interested to join the dirty side of the Empire, so I think I will land my TIE on Mos Eisley to take a look of what is done here. I have to collect a lot of informations before starting this project.

Hello All,

My name's Jody, 501st ID# 4327, and I currently have approved IN, DZ, ID, and BH costumes. But my heart belongs to the sandtroopers. Ever since I saw Star Wars as a little guy, I wanted armor like Praji and the rest. I currently have an FX kit I'm putting together, a hyperfirm DLT-19, paldron, and I'm modding a fiberglass bucket to use. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning from and trooping with ya'll.

Hubmo

G'day all, crypto CT/TK2620 here.

I'm a trooper with the Redback Garrison in Australia. Currently have a TK and a clone shocktrooper and I am working on putting a bounty hunter together.

Seriously thinking of making the shiny white.....DIRTY :D . After doing my clone I love the whole "weathering" process.

Hopefully one day I can ask to be "Deployed".

Cheers,

Martin.

Welcome Hubmo, welcome Martin!!

Martin, I think I just posted a comment on the FISD about your armor linking you to the packs and stuff here... (maybe not).

Glad to have you both!

Going dirty is THE BEST thing I ever done!! B)

Hallo everyone

I'm Marjolein (ID-5729) of the 501st Dutch Garrison.

I'm busy with an sandtrooper, first I want an TK but two people make me mind up to become an TD.

This weekend is mine armor done now only weathering and making an walk to see if everything will be fine.

Hallo everyone

I'm Marjolein (ID-5729) of the 501st Dutch Garrison.

I'm busy with an sandtrooper, first I want an TK but two people make me mind up to become an TD.

This weekend is mine armor done now only weathering and making an walk to see if everything will be fine.

Welcome Marjolein!

Good to have another female TD in the works!