New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Great to have you guys! Welcome!

And yes, many of us like to have a clean set of armor too. We try not to talk about it in public, but clean armor is our dirty little secret... so it works out well. B)

My name is Ken I'm from Texas I know I have been asking alot of question already and I want to thank everyone for all the help. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. I just recently put in my application for the 501st hopefully get approval soon.

Welcome, Jacob from the MG and Ken from the TX!

As a newb myself, let me just say that this gathering of fellows is truly a brotherhood. I haven't personally seen a tighter forum anywhere. There's a wealth of info here, and everyone's very supportive. They'll make your transition to TD as easy as possible.

There's a reason there's a higher percentage of "Deployed" TDs here than "Elites" on other forums...

Welcome, and good luck! :duim:

Hey Everyone, I'm Rick from Connecticut. Started my first TD project a couple months ago and it's coming together nicely. Hopefully putting in my application to 501st by the end of the month...and then requesting deployment (I have high aspirations). Couldn't have gotten this far without the wealth of information everyone has shared at the MEPD! Thanks a bunch

Hey Everyone, I'm Rick from Connecticut. Started my first TD project a couple months ago and it's coming together nicely. Hopefully putting in my application to 501st by the end of the month...and then requesting deployment (I have high aspirations). Couldn't have gotten this far without the wealth of information everyone has shared at the MEPD! Thanks a bunch

Welcome man!

Sounds like you've been in the shadows lurking and learning for a while. Must've been one of those "tall Jawas" I keep seeing hanging around our file room after hours. :P

Seriously, glad to have you, and can't wait to see pics and get you deployed!

Whats up Rick from CT!!! Im Rick from CT also :) What area are you in?

My name is Ken I'm from Texas I know I have been asking alot of question already and I want to thank everyone for all the help. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. I just recently put in my application for the 501st hopefully get approval soon.

Hey Ken....Glad you got your approval bro :)

Whats up Rick from CT!!! Im Rick from CT also :) What area are you in?

Thanks for the welcome!!

I live in Danbury. I checked out the CTG website and sent my forum request. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. It’s just been cost prohibitive until recently. Having the MEPD resources has made it immensely easier than I had anticipated. You guys are extremely helpful.

I was hoping to be done for NYCC this year, but some medical issues have set me back a little bit. I still plan to attend, though. It’s a short train ride.

As I approach completion, I really look forward to reaching out to fellow members of the CTG, especially ones like you in the MEPD. I’m sure I will have tons of questions as the day gets closer…especially in the details. I’ve also been taking photos along the way. I will post some soon.

If you know anyone else in my area starting out, I’d be glad to help…for what it’s worth.

Thanks for the welcome!!

I live in Danbury. I checked out the CTG website and sent my forum request. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. It’s just been cost prohibitive until recently. Having the MEPD resources has made it immensely easier than I had anticipated. You guys are extremely helpful.

I was hoping to be done for NYCC this year, but some medical issues have set me back a little bit. I still plan to attend, though. It’s a short train ride.

As I approach completion, I really look forward to reaching out to fellow members of the CTG, especially ones like you in the MEPD. I’m sure I will have tons of questions as the day gets closer…especially in the details. I’ve also been taking photos along the way. I will post some soon.

If you know anyone else in my area starting out, I’d be glad to help…for what it’s worth.

Very exciting....I actually think I saw a post for a Rick2 on the CTG boards a while back. We are planning something big (Within The MEPD) at the NYCC. If you can get your TD done it would be awesome but if you cant no problem. At least we could meet up. Anything you need man, just give a shout :)

Hi! My name is John, I am currently working on my first TK, and have been given a chance to buy a finished TD fully finished and weathered for a great price. I hope to buy it and start my 501st career soon, and look forward to trooping with the finest troopers out there! I'll be viewing the armor tomorrow so if anyone has any tips to look for, fine points to check, or any advice at all, I'd like to hear it. The previous owner was already 501st approved, and everyone I know who saw the suit in action says it quality gear.

John Gore, Fayetteville, NC

Hello all!

My name is Brad Shue TI-7629 from Garrison Tyranus. I live in Alexandria, VA. I currently have some AP in route. Should be on the door step on the 13th. Decided to skip the TK and go straight for TD! Who really wants to be clean anyways ;) My bro and I have been putting together his TD this past week. So I'm pumped to get the ball rolling on my own! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers!

Brad

Hello all!

My name is Brad Shue TI-7629 from Garrison Tyranus. I live in Alexandria, VA. I currently have some AP in route. Should be on the door step on the 13th. Decided to skip the TK and go straight for TD! Who really wants to be clean anyways ;) My bro and I have been putting together his TD this past week. So I'm pumped to get the ball rolling on my own! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers!

Brad

Welcome Brad!

And you hit the dirty nail on the head! Clean TKs are okay... but if you want to do it up right, do it up dirty! :D

Hello all!

Cheers!

Brad

Hey Brad....Welcome bro!!! Nol's right....the Dirty side is the side to be on :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I actually joined over two years ago, but never introduced myself (bad lurker!). I'm Clay (TK/TB-6640) from Garrison Titan. I'm a big fan of using various types of foam to create kids Stormie costumes and big kids accessories (BFGs and more). Stay dirty!

Guest cvg_1786690492

Gday,

Ken here, from Brisbane Australia, Im currently the GML of the Redback Garrison, and have a few approved costumes, TK,TR,TB,TX,RC & DZ 8995, and have recently picked up some AM armour that im going to dirty up.

Could i also ask a mod, to change my user name to Muppet please, for some reason it has all those numbers in it.

I have been reading up a fair bit on the TD, and have started a build thread.

Cheers Ken

Gday,

Ken here, from Brisbane Australia, Im currently the GML of the Redback Garrison, and have a few approved costumes, TK,TR,TB,TX,RC & DZ 8995, and have recently picked up some AM armour that im going to dirty up.

Could i also ask a mod, to change my user name to Muppet please, for some reason it has all those numbers in it.

I have been reading up a fair bit on the TD, and have started a build thread.

Cheers Ken

Welcome Ken!

The name change is done now too. B)

Hi guys,

Aid here saying hi . Started out with the intention of becoming a TK and then got seduced by the dirty side. I'm now putting a TD suit together, I'll post some photos of the progress so far, if thats ok.

Cheers Guys !!

Welcome Aid!

TD wasn't my first armor, but my TD armor was my first love. B)

Hi guys,

Aid here saying hi . Started out with the intention of becoming a TK and then got seduced by the dirty side. I'm now putting a TD suit together, I'll post some photos of the progress so far, if thats ok.

Cheers Guys !!

Welcome to the MEPD,

The dirty side is indeed more seductive!

Enjoy, have fun and post some picts!

;)

Saludos