New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey Guys

I am TB-3114 from the Bloodfin Garrison (That's Indiana for those of you who are like me and don't know all of the names yet). I have been in the 501st for about a year now, doing TB. I am really excited about starting a TD costume now, and I look forward to as much help as I can get.

I hope to work my way into this slowly...get to know you guys, learn about what goes into TD, and get a feel for the project before I get started.

Thanks!

Afternoon troops. My name is Elijah. My ID is SL-1922 of the 501st Legion. I came on here to learn more about the Sandtrooper. Right now I am in the process of working on a Commander Bly. But I was also thinking of possibly doing a TD.

However, I do have one minor problem....I am 6'4, and about 295 lbs. I may have a problem with this costume due to my size, but I want to learn if I can do it! Don't be suprised if I bug you for tips in the future

Troop On!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

My name is Angela and I'm from the Badlands Garrison located in Western Canada. I've been collecting TD bits and pieces for awhile now (helmet, ammo pouches, backpack and pauldron) but I just got the box of armor to go with it all last night! I'm pretty excited to get it assembled! I've got a couple of deployed MEPD's in my Garrison so I'm in good hands.

This isn't my first set of gear but it will be either the first or second set of full armor gear for me, depending on whether I get it or the RC built first. I figure since all of my other offical 501st gear is dirty (ROTJ Fett, Biker Scout, Snowtrooper and female Tusken) there's no sense in breaking that trend and going clean now. I can't wait to put it together and mess it up!

The name is Kenneth. Ive been infatuated with Starwars since I was little so it only made sense to get a TK suit well i got the suit about a year back and got fed up with keeping it clean and i also wanted to how shall we say this.....supe it up? so i got to thinking and what better idea than to convert to a TD? well i just created myself a sniper knee plate, and im currently looking at getting the ab plate conversion piece as well as the pauldron.

Im not yet 18 so im not yet a member of the 501st, but i turn 18 in january and im looking forward to troopin with my home town squad Squad 7!!

well besides that im getting my girlfriend into the whole armor deal and im getting her a TK suit so we can join and troop together.

well thats about all there is to me, any questions just ask, other than that, Super Trooper out.

Greetings and Felicitations!

I am a member over at FISD, as well as a moderator at clonetroopers.net. I have been costuming for 5 years, and have been in the 501st since early 2005. So, I say hello everybody!

As for my ANH trooper set-up, I have an F/X suit that I have worn it on two troops. It was quite easy to assemble, and behaves well (no parts have popped off!) But,I have decided to get dirty... fast!

So, pardon my shine until I can get it under control. I have a black pauldron, and I carry a Cushman MG-34. I have tried to get Hyperfirm, but they are elusive. I am also on a quest for ammo pouches though hard to find as well since Marstar is out.

The one other suit I have is a TC.

This suit is nearly complete (i have had three other TCs prior). I plan to have this one, my last one, finalized as a 41st Elite Space Port trooper - white with pale grey bells and detailing.

Well, send me a hello. And I will post progress pics of my TD... so I can get cleared for approval.

Have a good night, and you stay classy San Diego!

John, the old newb.

The name is Kenneth.

Im not yet 18 so im not yet a member of the 501st, but i turn 18 in january and im looking forward to troopin with my home town squad Squad 7!!

Welcome to the boards Kenneth! Glad you made it over!

These are the guys that can help you with basically anything

Hello All:

Im SGT Pat Thomas, Normally sitting in Jacksonville, FL but my back side is sitting here in Kuwait for another 2-3 months. Myself and 3 of my buddies are doing TD's and i have already started my "paperwork" for the 501st. We will be joining Squad Seven when we get back. (yup real desert troopers...lol) here is a link to Mosture Farm Patrol with the pics of our progress so far :

http://moisturefarmpatrol.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=375

i have a matching couple of posts in the Florida Forums if you cant get to the MFP one. When we get back to the states we will build our backpacks so we can apply for full membership here too. Thanks guys! see yall soon!!!

pat