New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ,

The Sand OverLord dropping by to say hello. Lots of familiar faces with some of you guys that I've met online at the 501st HQ forums and Blizzard Force forums in my other moniker "The SITH OverLORD"

Best Wishes for the New Year.

-Peter

Welcome to the MEPD Peter!

Hello everyone ,

The Sand OverLord dropping by to say hello. Lots of familiar faces with some of you guys that I've met online at the 501st HQ forums and Blizzard Force forums in my other moniker "The SITH OverLORD"

Best Wishes for the New Year.

-Peter

Hi everyone,

My name is Al, I am a new recruit of the MEPD. I am with Garrison Carida and am currently stationed in PA. I am excited to finish my TD and carry all the extras that we get to carry, especially the BFG. I also have a clean TK and an ESB vader (A member of the Sith Lord Detachment). I am using FX armor, mostly because most of the size (I am 6'3") and can't really fit inside a different helmet (I wanted an RT mod, but I could only wear it as a hat). I have made my own sniper plate and finished my ab plate mod (thanks Seth!). I will be using an old original spacepack for my backpack (yeah I know there are more that are screen accurate, but I like the spacepack) I might do another pack later, but it will do for now. Anyway, I am looking forward to working hard to get dispatched and looking forward to working with all of you.

Al

Well great! Welcome to the boards Al!

Yeah, you big guys make the 5'10" guys like me get the aren't 'you a little short' comments. But it's ok! I like to have cover in the desert, and sometimes it's just so flat that I have to take up position BEHIND a TOUS (Trooper of Unusual Size)

Sorry, lol. Just teasing, every discussion I'm in lately seems to be about small versus big troopers. Don't mind me at all!

Welcome!

Hello everyone. I've just been recently deployed to the MEPD. I am in the Alpine Garrison living in Utah.

First, I would like to thatnk everone on the boards with all the research and knowlegde that is shared. I have learned a lot more about armor here than anywhere else. And a big thanks to Mike 1536. As a newbie, your website helped a lot.

Second, FYI, I am not a big poster on forums. So, if you dont see many posts it doesnt mean that I'm not around. If I do have any ideas or come across any info that may not be known, I will chime in!

Once again thanks to evryone and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at CIV.

Hi I am Vaughn or TK2318 I belong to the Alpine Garrison. I have dirtied up my armor and am working on the backpack before I can apply for admission.

Here are some pics of my armor I have had better ones taken but do not have them (my CO took them at the last event for submission as a TD) These are older I have since added the diamond sniper plate.

Please provide feedback on my progress. TD-3129 who is in my garrison has seen it in person. I hope to be finished within a month too cold to paint the backpack.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks everyone for your feedback I got the pics from my co and got an email from the 501st saying they approved my TD designation. As soon as I get my backpack I will apply for membership but here are the updated pics. And I am glad to be here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Officers,

i want to introduce myself, because i'm the new one

My name is Jose, i'm 36 years old, i'm the Outpost Leader of the recently established Austrian Outpost and my Sandtrooper is now nearly finished.

I'm a part of the 501st since 2003 and my highlight was, to march in the Rose Parade this year.

There where so many great guys, they helped me to bring my armor in shape (dirt ) and to be a good looking Sandie.

We finished the work, two days before the parade starts.

A big thank you to Paul (TD-8020) for the knee plate, Kevin (TK-812) for the ab plate and the scenics and my brothers Kevin (TD-0013) and Lance for the Workshop in the hotel room (Kevin, if the whole armor would be badly damaged, the knee plate which you have glued, would be still stable and on it's place!)

And i also wouldn't forget, Jax (TD-7603), he was a great "wingman" on my left side!

As soon i have the possibility to make some new photos of my modified armor, i will send it.

I hope i may report "ready for deployment" soon

Hi All

Just found this thread, My name is Josh Osborne I'm 26, married and live in NSW Australia. I have FX armour and five Helmets (Digg the Buckets )

I think this Forum is really Awesome All you guys have such a wealth of cool knowledge to draw off. I'm just hoping to learn more about this cool hobby.