*ACTIVATED* TD-5423 / DAVEMARS / SWAT OFFICER # 014

sir david

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool....Dave was going to pick up a few radios from me. I'll throw a cap in the box at no charge...just get with him on it. Also if you want a more accurate (larger radio) I'll throw that in for $15...youll need to build the box though. The radio should be about an inch larger than the tool box that sits above it.

Ok cool....Dave was going to pick up a few radios from me. I'll throw a cap in the box at no charge...just get with him on it. Also if you want a more accurate (larger radio) I'll throw that in for $15...youll need to build the box though. The radio should be about an inch larger than the tool box that sits above it.

hey dave,

i found that fettgears mushroom caps are a weird shape and too big!

the way i went around it was to buy a little larger cannister,looks 100% better now,

by the way,your build looks better everytime you

throw up new pics,nice one! :thumbsup:

Cheers bro!

I was hoping it'd be finished but my torso

was sitting too high yesterday.

It'll look so much better when the caps replaced

& I'll have a better radio & exhaust too!!

Cheers for the feedback brothers!!

Dave it's looking fab now mate. That pack looks great but yeh agree your radio is too shallow. You thought about scratch building your own? That's what I did. If you were desperate for one I could make you one like mine but don't know when I'd be able to do it for.

Nick

Dave it's looking fab now mate. That pack looks great but yeh agree your radio is too shallow. You thought about scratch building your own? That's what I did. If you were desperate for one I could make you one like mine but don't know

when I'd be able to do it for.

Nick

Cheers for offer Nick! I'm sorted with Dirty boys awesome radio fascia, exhaust port & top bowl so it will make a difference

I have scratch built it myself bro & was proud of it.

Since my 1st pics on page 1 I borrowed Sir Dave's fettgear & matched the

measurements 100% & the frame. Fettgear are top guys & I can't complain, all the parts were made way before SWAT existed

I'm sure Rick will get me sorted in no time, think I'll need a bigger box for the radio tho? What did you use Nick & have you got a link?

We'll look awesome at winter Mem sadly I'll be in Spain during Movie Mania :(

it might just be me but i dont see a problem with your radio!

whats your thinking on it? :thumbsup:

I agree with Rick about the bowl, it looked better higher up when the bowl sat level.

Don't think the radio was a problem really, Dave asked Rick about it his radio's a few weeks ago & he offered to send a bowl for free so might as well get a radio & new exhaust at the same time.

Once I get the new pack parts I think I deserve deployment?

Won't take long to swap the parts over :)

ahhh,i remember meeting you now dave,your gf was trooping with you in her TS armour,right? :thumbsup:

Ah Marcus! Yeah that was me, Jen in her snowtrooper, & Nick busy day for all of us but good to meet you.

How's your armour coming along?

Cheers for all the feedback so far mate!

Marcus, you met me, Dave Marsden and Dave Harris I think at the NSC.

Nick

Yeah May the 4th weekend!

I can taste deployment now Nick! Thanks to everyone on here!

All of you are true Dirty Brothers!