*ACTIVATED* TD-5423 / DAVEMARS / SWAT OFFICER # 014

sir david

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks cool buddy ! :yes: you just need to put on the radio strap brackets when ive routed them to finish the box off now! bro! a simple job dave! i'll get em done A.S.A.P bro! have a cool holiday and see you when you get back :salute::td:

• 2 weeks later...

Pack is coming along really cool bro!

I guess now you would only need the radio side strap brackets and the building process would be done.

About the paint job and detailing... the Move Along Trooper's pack has the radio faceplate all painted black, so even if you added the dial decals, it should be all painted black on top. Or you could just removed them and add them later on after SWAT evaluation. I would personally leave them on and just give it a light layer of black. Bluey did that and his radio looked awesome. Cause that is what I think would have happened for real anyway. But that is your choice bro.

Also, dont forget to add the wire around the radio box...

Then add a little weathering...

And I do think Rick's feedback would be great to have. He is more of a pack expert than me!

What about your armor weathering. I know you started reworking it, but then passed it to Dave H to give it the final touch.

I most admit your thread is getting a it long and a lot has been discussed, agreed and worked... but I think that you should post final pictures of you in your whole gear once you are ready for final evaluation and deployment... you could also post just pictures of every part and gear, but anyway I guess you will have to suit up for your profile picture anyway.

I am really looking forward to see you join the SWAT team. Lets make it happen!!

Saludos.

Juan

Thank you Juan!

I've just returned to the UK & hope to get the final jobs done within the next week

Dave has the clips ready to put on & I've got some wire so I should be sorted in no time

My raw umber didn't show up very well on the black fascia so need a lighter colour

Thanks for the feedback :)

hey guys! i have attatched collapsible aerial in the radio today,mixed pack weathering for dave,and will black out the radio decals,and davewill add the wire and radio box strap clips over the next couple of days....then,we got the.photos to do next monday guys! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

i am pleased with the way your kit has turned out dave i think wev'e covered everything ( regarding the pack mods) asked of us by Juan and Rick now bro! its been a long,hard road for us,but fun,and enlightening too ! ,lets see what the guys say ,and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you ! i am honoured to have been a part of building and weathering this armour for you in the original 76' style.

good luck,and .........76' ALL THE WAY BRO ! :salute::td::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Cheers for the guidance & help Sir Dave! Couldn't have done it without you! I'm also glad that your happy with the bits I attempted myself

It has been a long dusty road but I'm alot happier with the armour now

Cheers for all the comment brothers!

Yes Joe! Sir Dave will be with me at the brummy troop as Biker Scout but we'll post plenty of pics up