*ACTIVATED* TD-5423 / DAVEMARS / SWAT OFFICER # 014

sir david

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY BRO,BUT YOUR GARRISON DECAL IS STILL ON THE SHOULDER BELL AS I HAVE SAID TO YOU MANY TIMES BEFORE ! ....I SAID I WOULD CHECK YOU OVER AND TAKE YOUR PICS FOR YOU, BUT YOU HAVE AGAIN RUSHED INTO IT !... I WORKED HARD ,BUILDING AND WEATHERING YOUR ARMOUR FOR YOU IN THE "ON-SET" 76' STYLE,TO HELP YOU LOOK AS ORIGINAL AS I CAN GET IT !..............DO YOU NOT TRUST MY JUDGEMENT ANYMORE BRO ? ,AS I SAID I WOULD BE THERE ,AND YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME ! :( :( :( :(

DONT RUSH IT BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....WHY DO YOU WANT SWAT SO DESPERATELY ? ........ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION!.....IS IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE ORIGINAL 76'LOOK OF THE SANDTROOPER ,OR THE BADGE/STATUS/EGO??? OR, TO SAY, I AM #12 ???? ...PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND LISTEN TO ALL THE GUYS,DAVE ! ....COS ,RUSHING ONLY BRINGS UP MISTAKES THAT GET PICKED UP ! ,.....STUDY THE SCREEN CAPS AND BLU RAY OF THE "MOVE ALONG" SQUAD LEADER,AND CHECK HOW EVERYTHING SITS ON HIM,AND LOOKS ON HIM.....AND FOR GODS SAKE,PLEASE REMOVE THAT GARRISON DECAL BRO! :6:

Bro! I worship the ground you walk on and you are like a real brother to me!

After looking at all 11 SWAT Officers and seeing how much work hard work they put in for deployment I felt like I didn't deserve a certificate with my name on it

Youve got me as far as my last attempt & couldn't thank you enough & the Doopys E11 you built looks awesome. Without you i wouldn't be here now.

I just wanted to make you proud & go for this deployment whilst you finish your Biker Scout that you've always wanted since I've known you.

The decal hasn't been brought up on here & i need it? To troop in a few weeks, I just posted pics up to show my progress to make it easier for Juan to assess

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone for not removing it, i really don't feel proud of all the hard work gone into this now

you will be fine bro! but look back the basic police officer deployment requirements,and it states garrison decals are to be removed for deployment (and,i presume ,for SWAT too! ) ....Dave, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BRO!!!!!!!!! ,i have kept saying it too! ,but, please dont rush it ! you will be an awesome 76' sandie at the september troop ! .....having gained SWAT status by then,will only be a bonus ! :thumbsup: .....and, bro, i will always put others needs before my own!.....MY SCOUT CAN WAIT BUDDY! :yes::td:

@ BIGDANE ......THE "MOVE ALONG ROADBLOCK CAPTAIN " TROOPER HAD A LOW SLUNG WAIST AMMO BELT,SHOWING THE "WHITE LINE" WHERE IT WAS ORIGINALLY WEATHERED ,BUT ,DROPPED DOWN DURING THE SHOOT BUDDY :thumbsup:

@ BIGDANE ......THE "MOVE ALONG ROADBLOCK CAPTAIN " TROOPER HAD A LOW SLUNG WAIST AMMO BELT,SHOWING THE "WHITE LINE" WHERE IT WAS ORIGINALLY WEATHERED ,BUT ,DROPPED

DOWN DURING THE SHOOT BUDDY

:thumbsup:

You didn't get Sandy Armourer for nothing bro! I left low as we did on last years attempt ;)

LOOOOOVE the pics mate,really looking up to standard!

do you still have to weather your pack,or leaving as is? :thumbsup:

Unweathered mate! Better not be weathered after the hours it took to attempt to remove it but the only way was to respray it lol

and you did a great job on that too dave! :salute:

Cheers bro!

Do you think the pack sat better yesterday? Glad you made me adjustable straps ;)

Are the last 8 pics viewable to everyone? I'm just getting a question mark

I think this is the longest SWAT thread ever lol

I know bro! Comments are almost triple the amount to the other Swat deployments.

Juan's working on some comparison shots so

thought updated pics would make it easier.

I'll get there eventually too close to give up now

I think this is the longest SWAT thread ever lol

....and i thought that my SWAT thread was a long one too!!!! .....you are beating me in thread content as well as in the 76' look now bro! lol :DB):thumbsup::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: