To all that have inquired..

Just thought I would do a "blanket statement" to help cover it all. For those that have asked about the MG-15 that I make, thanks for thinking of me. I would love nothing more than to make one of these for a fellow TD. Unfortunately, I must go to the hospital on Thursday, October 2nd to have a shunt placed into my brain. It is a follow-up procedure to a cyst removal in 2006. Smaller procedure as well as smaller recovery(according to the doctor!). I will be more than happy to make these when I am back on my feet and ready to take on a project. I will inform all of you the moment I have reached this point. If you are still interested, thanks for your patience as well as your understanding. If not, I apologize for not being able to deliver and I hope you find the BFG you want. Wish me luck and , again, thanks for everything. Remember: Sandtroopers do it on a Dewback!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, four people asked about these things. I got one confirmed, two future purchases, and I seem to be missing the fourth one to respond to! :angry: If you are reading this, please PM me and let me know if I need to work on one of these or two. Thanks! :D

• 3 months later...

You probably all heard that I had a small slip in my recovery and this unfortunately resulted in two members not getting their products in the timeline promised. I want to let all who are interested now that I am back at 100% health and ready to take these on. All time lines will be met and all orders will be treated as priority. My only regret in all of this is that two orders had to wait too long for their MGs to arrive. Sorry is not a strong enough word for me to use in this matter. Again, I am ready for more orders and I will not have any other issues to deal with. If this delay has made any one wary of dealing with me, I understand. This is what it is and i will understand your concern. If not, I appreciate the faith and I look forward to hearing from you. Keep it sandy. Mike. :)