Earthquake in Hawaii, members please check in!

SethB6025

Especially when you get tornados and tremors here in Britain. We had one here a couple of years ago. the epicentre was in a place called Birmingham and i felt it about a three hour drive away within seconds.*shudder*

Hope everyone is O.k

Man that sucks. I hope Guns and family are ok and anyone else living there.Doesn`t it seem like there are more natural disasters these days?Scary thought.

Ben

Yeah me and me girl friend we out in wather here in the cold north of Denmark last week???.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WHOA! Now that all the (volcanic) dust has settled AND the family computer is back on-line, Faye and I would like to send all of you a heartfelt "thank you" for your prayers and well-wishes.

I had just finished my first cup of coffee when the first tremor hit. Being a veteran of several California quakes, I knew exactly what was occurring. With Samantha in my arms, our 3 year old Chihuahua-Pomeranian, I quickly got Faye, Jessica, and Jonathan out of bed and into the main hallway (along with Buster and our newest member to the SAGUN Clan, Abigail) where one of the main support beams to the house is located.

Funny thing was that Jessica and Jonathan didn't even have a clue on what was happening around them...(kids, ya gotta love em!) After a long few seconds there was a lull and then a second tremor which felt stronger than the first! And just prior to the first rumble, it had started to pour outside adding to a very surreal look and "feel" to a not-so-typical Sunday morning.

But above all, I thank God as a husband and a father that He surrounded me with the ones I loved and that I was in a position to safeguard them, come what may.

A VERY VERY special thank you goes to MATT G. fka TE, who battled overloaded circuits and probably a long period of waiting to get through to us to check on our safety and well-being. I felt very very blessed that Matt would be so concerned that he would call us from Oregon - even brought a tear to my eye. Thanks Matt! We love you too!

After getting the home computer up and running I received personal emails wishing us well from Paul H. in Washington State and Mike H. in Maryland AND from the founder of the 501st Legion, Albin JOHNSON. Thanks guys for your concern.

And to top off all this, I log on to my "home" website and see all these posts...I am truly blessed and I thank God for ALL of you! Again, thank you all for your kind words of concern and your well wishes...I am truly humbled.

God bless you always!

Warmest aloha,

Tony, Faye, Jessica, Jonathan

Samantha, Buster, and Abigail SAGUN

hey tony,

i´m so glad you and your family are doing fine!

my girlfriend and i were very worried about what happend to you and your beloved! feels really good to know you´re save!

special greetings and best wishes from my girlfriend too!

(your wifes chocolates did a great job! )