New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

My I´m Benni from Germany.

I`m here to be, one day in the future not so far away, a Sandtrooper.

Planing for some time now and starting to build as soon as i get my stuff.

And of course i have some questions, but first i will interrogate the forum.

Little backround ,28 yo, former soldier, learned metalworker an hobby model maker.

Happy new Year

Benni/Artes

Greetings fello troopers. My name is Patrick, my teammates call me Dark. I joined the Legion as a TD in August of 2002, cut my teeth in the fields of the Southern Outpost riding with the 69th, and currently serve at request as SOG for the Mid-South Garrison. In between, I patrol solo in the jundland where its nice and quiet. The jawas often have good cigars, and the Tusken's make mean hotsauces. Figure it was bout time I got my lizard-totin' can in to the MEPD and checked in. I understand the equipment has changed a little. :deathstar2:

I appreciate the chance to come to the station. Thank you for the privilege of joining.

Hey guys my name is Joseph Quintero and im from los angeles, im already signed in to the southern california garrison forrum, and now introducing myself here. Hopefully when my armor is done i can hope to join and become an officer in the MEPD! Ive been to one troop so far which was long beach comicon event and it was really awesome. I met my garrisons GML there and he guided me to what i need to change on my armor so i can become offical. As of right now im just waiting on my gloves, and as soon as that comes pictures should be up in no time! Ive had help from my brother Gabriel flores (TS-10422)who is part of the southern california garrison. So hopefully I will be submitting photos soon and i will also post pictures here.

Her are some pics of before we did any changes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Phil from Hackney East London. I've just joined the MEPD inhope of making something of the armour and accessories I have bought over the last 5 months... I would like to find out more information that will help me produce a screen accurate piece.

Thank You, Phil.

greetings phil,

glad to have another brit here,

just wondering if youve signed up on the UKG(united kingdom garrison)yet?

worth doing to get to know the locals. :yes:

as for your sandy armour,you only need to be here and no where else,everyone here will go out there way to

do everything they can for you!

good luck bro!!! :thumbsup:

hey phil,

joining the UKG is basically the same as joining here mate,

just fill in the info and they will send you an email back!

just nice to make yourself known and let everyone know where you are in the

country,that way you never know if theres somone close by thats willing to give you a hand

with your armour!

p.s.also be good to fill out your file here so everyone knows where your from bro!! :thumbsup:

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the dirt side!

Here's a link to the ukg

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/index.php?sid=c2370f7a4750f84225eff85d106f697f

Be sure to sign up as Marcus said. Get your trooper armour up to scratch (we'll help if you need it), then put in for ukg clearance. After that, resubmit the pics here for 'Police officer' status. You'll find a whole new life with this trooping game ;)

What armour do you have? Feel free to start a thread on the issued armor section.

Cheers for now mate,

Smally.