New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hello all. My name's Mike. About 6 years ago, I toyed with the idea of the TD costume, but went another direction. After a bit of a break, I am ready to get back into it and make it a reality. Now comes the hard part. Finding all the people that sell the right pieces and parts in order to complete the costume and still look canon. I'm sure I'll be a thorn in your sides asking all sorts of great noob questions about all of these issues. Thanks for all the help and for having this site for all of us new guys.

Hello all. My name's Mike. About 6 years ago, I toyed with the idea of the TD costume, but went another direction. After a bit of a break, I am ready to get back into it and make it a reality. Now comes the hard part. Finding all the people that sell the right pieces and parts in order to complete the costume and still look canon. I'm sure I'll be a thorn in your sides asking all sorts of great noob questions about all of these issues. Thanks for all the help and for having this site for all of us new guys.

Welcome to the dirt side, Mike!

Enjoy your stay here and have a good look around. Ask as many questions as you need, bro! The search button is also your friend.

For amourers, I PERSONALLY recommend either RS props or Trooper master (who is a member on here).

;)

Does trooper master have a website or should I contact him through these forums(or have I already?)? I found RS props on line and while completely accurrate, it might be out of my price range-might :kiss: . Any way, I'm still in the Search phase of all this, so I'll keep looking and remain open to suggestions. I have a folder full of print outs from all of these armor makers from about 5-6 years ago and I have no clue if they are acceptable by the MEPD or if they are even making them anymore. Serves me right for taking so long of a break from the TD world. Oh well, back to the grind....

hey michael,

if your looking for information on vetted armour vendors and accessories,go to

the barracks section and look at the "M.E.P.D. officer training" thread.

it should give you a bit of a heads up on what you need to know!

as for troopermaster hes a member on here,send him a pm and he will sort you out

with prices.RS are expensive but in my personal opinion the best along with TM.

its all about your budget,your size and how accurate you would like to get your armour!

hope that helps you a little! :thumbsup:

Hello Troops,TD42100 of the Southern Dewback Squad,Terror Australis Garrison here just checking in.Just signed up to the forums and thought I would say hello from the tatooine heat down here in South Australia.Had my armor all approved last October and look forward to many years service and good times upholding the law.post-5335-0-84675300-1358760985_thumb.jp

Hi

My name´s Rodrigo...i´m the Mexican Garrison´s Public Relations Officer.

I have been a 501st member since 2010, my first costume was an ID-BLACK, then my Sith Lord (Palpatine) and now i´m part of the dirty guys...i have already my approved TD...and ready for duty.

ID - SL - TD - 9841

Cheers from México...!!!

post-5337-0-70980100-1358892005_thumb.jp

Hi

I have been a 501st member since 2010, my first costume was an ID-BLACK, then my Sith Lord (Palpatine) and now i´m part of the dirty guys...i have already my approved TD...and ready for duty.

ID - SL - TD - 9841

Cheers from México...!!!

Excelente hermano. Bienvenido!!!

You will find there is no better place for a Santrooper to be than the MEPD bortherhood. Also, no other place has such great members and all the amazing TD info we have here. This is the place for Sandtroopers to be!

So feel at home, check the place, read a lot and lets bring that armor up to specification and have you deployed!!

If you need anything, just ask!

Saludos.

Juan

Hi

ID - SL - TD - 9841

Cheers from México...!!!

Hi Rodrigo, welcome to the dirt side my friend!

Excelente hermano. Bienvenido!!!

You will find there is no better place for a Santrooper to be than the MEPD bortherhood. Also, no other place has such great members and all the amazing TD info we have here. This is the place for Sandtroopers to be!

So feel at home, check the place, read a lot and lets bring that armor up to specification and have you deployed!!

If you need anything, just ask!

Saludos.

Juan

Gracias Juan....!!!

Hi all.

Been lurking for a while. Back before I made my Tusken I looked into making a Sandtrooper, but opted to go Tusken since it would be my first costume.

My only concern is I'm a big guy (320lbs) I'm concerned on how the Stortrooper armor will look, and how much work the armor will need to get it to fit. I saw that RT Mods would probably be the best way to go.

Are there any other big troopers out there that can give me some advice? Don't be afraid to be honest and say it would look bad. I'd rather someone be honest with me, then get the costume made, and end up looking bad at a troop.