New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Thanks guys! I am actually very excited to get "dirty" ;) I've wanted to pursue Sandtrooper stuff for many years but I'm always so danged busy. It took taking on a huge project (the landspeeder) to finally push me into doing this.

Hi Cal,

Welcome back mate.

Great intro and some very interesting stuff. Would love to see some pics of your work.

Are you the same Moncal who produces armour by any chance?

Hi Brad,

Yeah that's me :) Although I can't take all the credit. My wife Kathy is a huge help and is often the person people talk to when they email or pm us ... so for me to be actively posting and conversing is quite rare. I am typically running the biz, in the workshop, etc. while she takes care of the correspondence. We also have a couple good friends who help us. One of which will be starting a progress thread here soon, as soon as he makes some more progress on his TD kit. I'm in the same boat. I want to make a little more progress before starting a thread :)

Thanks again!

Cal

P.S.. here is some "eye candy" of the landspeeder project.

On the 501st forums:

http://www.501st.com...3482&highlight=

On the RPF if you're not a member of the 501st yet:

http://www.therpf.co...r-build-167303/

I don't want to derail this thread so I'll save the rest for up and coming thread posts.

Just found out I never put anything in here to say Hello. I'm paul from Arizona aka the 'Dune Sea'. I order my aromor any go a long waite for it but I can read up on it and with all your help get the stuff I will be needing. thanks in advance for all the help I will be getting.

Welcome aboard! We definitely look forward to having you join our ranks soon! :td::thumbsup:

Thanks now on waiting list for TD armor. So in the mean time will be pulling all the extra stuff together(as I finish my TI,IG,ID) waiting approval for my first IC bridge crew and putting in my RP this week.

Always glad to see new TD recruits in the fold. Welcome aboard, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

P.S.. here is some "eye candy" of the landspeeder project.

On the RPF if you're not a member of the 501st yet:

http://www.therpf.co...r-build-167303/

I don't want to derail this thread so I'll save the rest for up and coming thread posts.

Without a doubt, this is one of he best props I've seen tackled. Very well done Sir ;)

Hello everyone, I am very pleased to be a new member of this forum!

I am new to the community and it is a great aspiration of mine to become a 501 TD.

A friend of mine has a very nice ATA works build, the quality is quite impressive and he was able to modify it so that he is more flexible, though he is shorter than me.

It would be great if someone cold point me in the right direction here so I can get on a waiting list.

I am 6'3 and roughly 180lbs

Any help with contacting someone would be much appreciated, please feel free to inbox me!

:D

Hi Zaccharias,

Welcome to the forum mate. Is it only ATA that youre interested in as there are many different armourers out there?

Be sure to have a good search of the forum to see all of the different makes. That way you can be sure on the type of armour you'd prefer.

Cheers,

Smally.

hey zaccharias,

cool name brother,dont get many people called that in the u.k. ! :no:

i echo what brad says,check all your options before making a decision mate!

nothing wrong with ATA,but being 6' 3" you might need an armour maker that does things

a bit bigger,im only 5' 8" so i cant help you but i know RT MOD is for bigger guys!

i know someone else here will be able to help you though buddy,thats what we all do best here!!

anyway welcome and good luck with your TD build bro!! :thumbsup:

Hello, Josh from Ohio checking in to take a look around. I may be a TX but I've done a few movie canon only events in a Sandy. A few of you will know me from Spec Ops and/or the traders boards. Hadn't been on these boards before so figured I'd stop by. Cheers mates!

Hi everyone, Sidewalker here. I'm the CO for Badlands. I've got a couple of local guys building TD's, and since I'm good with leather I've started researching TD pouches. I've finished a couple of leather MP40 mag pouches, and am researching the others as well. Eventually I'll probably get around to building a TD for myself too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Troopers,

My name is Jason and I live in eastern Indiana, home of Bloodfin garrison. I have been lurking the FISD and MEPD forums for sometime now gathering intel on building a TD rig based on Cantina Captain, all the while fighting off the wife's Jedi mind tricks as to why I shouldn't be doing this. In the end the Dark Side has prevailed and she has given me the ok to place myself on the waiting list for armor as well as purchase my bucket out of her own pocket. I've researched all of the makers from SDS on down the line and have decided on ATA. Accessories will include a Hyperfirm DLT-19, Skullworx fan and audio kit, and one of Dirty Boys packs. This build will take 7-8 months to complete given the waiting list and all, but it is gonna rock in the end. Thanks for providing the resources to take a lot of the guesswork out of it for me. May the twin suns smile upon you.

Hello!

I'm Rob from the Midlands in the UK. I am TKMowbray on the UK Garrison. inglorioustrooper has been my build buddy whilst putting together my first TK. Hoping for 501st clearance soon then I guess it's time to get into the sandpit and get dirty as a follow up build!!