New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

@ Tanner, Rory, Donna, Craig, Dave, Pac, Robbie and Victor (Apologies if I missed any other new members in the past 2 weeks) - Welcome to the Precinct! Looking forward to having you all join us here in the sand. Be prepared to get down and dirty, troops!

I'll see you all for the Deployment process soon! :td: :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the warm welcome(well it is Tattooine I guess ;-) ). Only days away from getting my first ever armour now and can't wait. I'll be uploading photos on here for all u Sandies to critique me on :-)

Welcome Troopers

My name is Darek, came from Polish and currently living in Belgium. Belong to Eagle Base-Rebel Legion as a Jedi. Sandtrooper it has always been my dream but due to my right height (2m :)) I had a problem with selecting the right size armor. Recently my dreams come true :) Colleagues from Polish Garrison helped me to enlarge the number of elements of armor and now it does not look like she borrowed from a younger brother :)

I'm in the last stage of installation and start building your backpack.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day, I'm Drew.

I'm with the SCG in Australia have been in the 501st for over 2 yrs now.

I am in the process of building several costumes and still tossing up if to keep my TK and dirty the guts out of it, or help out a newbie and sell it on.

either way a TD is in my list of things to do. So here i am ready to learn.

I may not post much, but i will be here reading and taking notes.

Thanks for your time,

CheersVNB

Welcome to the MEPD Dave!

Don't think too much about it, just start building a TD :yes:

There's enough reading up to do in a lot of interesting topics.

Enjoy mate!

Hey there!

I'm Rick, I'm with the Bloodfin Garrison and have an approved ROTJ TIE pilot at this time. I have an Emperor Palpatine in the works and a few other uniforms on "the list" but, am also interested in the Sandtrooper. I'll be lurking around, reading build threads and learning all I can. Good to be here!

Hello everyone! My name is Branden! I am 25 years old and I live in Pittsburgh, PA! Up to this point, I've put together an ESB Fett and Biker Scout so far... now I am looking to finally do a Sandtrooper! If you can't tell I like my armor dirty! Thank you all for your help you've already given me and to the future help I am sure you'll give me. Outside of Star Wars, some of my interests are gaming, world cultures, and SHAAARKS! Hope to make good friends with you as I journey into the world of the sandtrooper!