New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey there.

Been on the forum for a couple weeks and starting to read myself up.

I'm a 37 year old fan from Norway of SW and what the 501'st and you are all about.

Gonna start my TD-armour and hoping to join your ranks.

I can't think of anything more giving than to do what u love, and helping people in the same time.

Can't wait to get startet, and for now your help have been tremendous. You are realy a great gang.

If it is anything you wondering about or if u have any pointers to get me going, don't hesitate to contact me.

Gratings from JK.

Hi everyone,

this is Markus and I am stationed in Germany. I registered some days ago and thought it would be a good idea to say hello Posted Image

I lately visited an Star Wars Event... it was simply so cool, I have no words for it. I was always a fan since I've seen

the movies, but now I am sure that I want to become part of the empire Posted Image

At the first I thought that I would like to create an arc trooper, but now I am sure I want to build a sand trooper, it's simply more "my Star wars" :td::thumbsup:

Cause I have at the moment no idea how to start, you're very welcome if you have any informations about armor, helmet, weapons, builing, weathering... Posted Image

I hope that my english is not too bad Posted Image

Bye,

Markus

Hello,

I am new to the MEPD site and thought it best to introduce myself. I have recently joined and got clearance through the UKG as a sandtrooper and conducted my first troop last weekend.

My next tasking having read up on all the various threads on this site is to apply to make the grade of an MEPD officer.

Regards. Scotty TD11473

post-5595-0-58034300-1380058254_thumb.jp

Hello,

I am new to the MEPD site and thought it best to introduce myself. I have recently joined and got clearance through the UKG as a sandtrooper and conducted my first troop last weekend.

My next tasking having read up on all the various threads on this site is to apply to make the grade of an MEPD officer.

Regards. Scotty TD11473

Welcome aboard Scott, great to see you posting in here. I know I've chatted a bit with you via Brittania Patrol, but hopefully I'll get to join you on a troop soon . Are going to Birmingham in November?

:-)

Hi Craig, yes I'm doing both days at MEM and the evening bash on the Saturday night too. Did both days at the NSC with Marcus and Sir Dave and really enjoyed it.

Cheers brad, don't tell my wife about the spending money on sandy items ;)