6/6/06.. The first helmets are on their way! Pics coming!

trooperexpert

yes, this is it! mold is done, helmets are pulled and we are going to show off the first 2 in a week or so. Whos excited!? ME! WOOHOO!!!

More to come!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE ARE CLOSE! I am told the molds will be done on Wed and the first pull done that day as well. Stay tuned! I am happy happy and as soon as I get it here I will show it off and start working on the first helmet! YAY!

Matt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now I just need to convince my girl friend why I need a 3rd helmet when she doesn't even understand why I need one.

LMAO!!!! When you figure it out, tell me what you said!

I'd say 'me too' but even that probably wouldn't help.

Now I just need to convince my girl friend why I need a 3rd helmet when she doesn't even understand why I need one.

Last night, my girlfriend pulled out her ratty old Teddy Bear to go to sleep with. I started laughing uncontrollably... she asked what was so funny. I said because you're a 30 year old woman. She then said, "well, you play with Stormtroopers..."

yeah, I shut up.

Last night, my girlfriend pulled out her ratty old Teddy Bear to go to sleep with. I started laughing uncontrollably... she asked what was so funny. I said because you're a 30 year old woman. She then said, "well, you play with Stormtroopers..."

yeah, I shut up.

LMAO... sad but true, huh guys? I get an occassional jab from the wife as well, but at least I can blame HER for getting me started on this hobby. After seeing that Tribute to George Lucas on Sci-Fi with William Shatner and the TK's on stage I mentioned how I always wished I had a set of Armor... the next day I busted her doing a web-search looking for some... then I took over and the rest is history! LMAO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah, I shut up.

Well iam singel... So there are only me and my two white boys tk and td. But its a great pick up line when your are out for party... Do you wonna go and see my storm trooper