The final TE decison and the last ride into the sunset...

trooperexpert

Well, I had some soul searching to do the last weekend while my wife took all her belongings out of the house. When I returned I saw what was left of my stuff and it hit me: All I am is these suits...

Time for me to move on and find myself. I want to be more than a guy thats makes plastic suits. I will always be here and I love you all, but not in any other capacity. I have made such wonderful friends here and also many enemies. Believe me, more will be coming down the enemies path soon enough with the AA/SDS trial coming up.

So, as a last hurrah, I will offer 15 more suit kits and at a nice price of $800.00 Plus shipping. So tell your friends, and let people know quietly that TE is hangin them up! I will start a list and once filled and paid for, they are done for good. I will also be selling off the molds on ebay once I have filled the last of the orders...

I am filling some suit kit orders this next week and then also some pack kits and Guns broken pack part ( been so busy but have not forgotten!) The only thing I will do in the future is the TE2 helmets and the prices on those is going to go WAY DOWN so get ready!

So PM please if this floats your boat. And just so you know, I am ok with this decision. I really am. I am 34, have done EVERYTHING I wanted to do with my life and more. The last goal I have is happiness and honestly the bikcering and BS of suits has prompted me to want to leave and then write my book: The Great Armor Wars.

I love you all. Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!

TE

Best of luck, Matt. I appreciate everything you've done for everyone as well as myself. I think what I'm working on at this moment will honestly make you very proud! I hope you find yourself... I'm 31, and have yet to find a career that suits me long-term, so I understand to some extent where you're at.

And lastly, I think your book would be an awesome read. I seem to find out something new about this hobby everyday - both good and bad, but always interesting.

Cheers,

Mike Harrison

TK/TD-1536

Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers alike will be losing a GREAT friend when TE steps down.

I will certainly be on guard for the gigantic fallout this will bring in the world of "armor wars"...

I will NOT say goodbye my friend just "aloha" for now. I am sure our paths will cross sometime in the future. My very best wishes to you AND I've got a XMAS card coming your way.

Aloha & God bless,

Anthony "Guns" SAGUN

ePS: Remember, if you ever make it out to this side of the galaxy, my casa is your casa...

Hey Guys, thanks for all the kind words and the interest so far. I have made a list and keep it near the computer. I have 9 suit sopts left and thank you all for listing that you want one so far. It means alot that you all love what I do and want something that I spent a lifetime to make possible for us all.

I have replied to all PM's and Keep em coming!

TE

• 2 weeks later...

"Creamedgeezer"???

That's an absolutely outrageous ID...I love it! I just had to be the first one welcome you to MEPD!

Before I can answer your question, we've got to form a baseline. Do you currently own or assembled any armor in the past? (maybe FX?)

I've been honored AND blessed to have two TE armor sets (sandtrooper first and I just finished my stormtrooper) TE armor comes in the RAW. There's nothing like the feeling you'll get spending hours with your armor! You'll get up and personal with it for sure! I spent about 6 -7 days just trimming off the excess before painting and final assembly - the helmet comes already assembled (thank God).

A little sweat (and blood) and patience will reward you in the end with the BEST armor this side of the outer rim terrorities. Welcome aboard and good luck.

Guns

You should be okay. The trimming part takes the longest and you will spill a little blood in the process. Check out Tk-1536's website ( www.tk1536.com ) He has the best tuturial for building the TE armor. AFter you build it and fit it you also have to paint it as well, that tkae a bit of time but if you did a vader you should be okay.

We are all here to help and you will find alot of TE builders on this site, so when you think you might have screwed you armor good, come runner here!