Do you Carry Personal Belonging Druing Troops?

Gordonator

Like for example your wallet, phone, watch etc? I'm pretty sure as a Sandie, we can always tuck things into our backpack, pouches or inside the chest piece! :lol:

Reason I'm asking is because sometimes I don't trust the storage area where our luggage are kept. It may not be locked up all the time and can be also shared by other costumers so I always carry my personal stuff with me when in armour. (OK I admit to buying drinks occasionally when the weather gets too hot!)

Like for example your wallet, phone, watch etc? I'm pretty sure as a Sandie, we can always tuck into our backpack, pooches or inside the chest piece! :lol:

Reason I'm asking is because sometimes I don't trust the storage area when our luggage are kept. It may not be locked up all the time and can be also shared by other costumers so i always carry my personal stuff with me when in armour. (OK I admit to buying drinks occasionally when the weather gets too hot!)

Yeah, I will often times stow my wallet and keys in the 'tool box' on the back pack. I also try to have access to some cash or room key in my shoulder pouch.

I just worn my TD at WonderCon in San Francisco.(I know I still need to post pics, coming soon) I use my pouches and backpack to store drinks, wallet, cell phone, keys, Wet Wipes, beret...

You're right about a "secured" facility, never completely trust any place unless you're the one responsible for it.

I usually do not because my wife Celeste is always right with me... so she has everything. There have been times I keep ahold of something because of a known need.

I usually lock my bin, and put my whatnot in there. I use my toolbox on my backpack for storing stuff that people might need to get to (wallet at cons, phone on vibrate at troops).

It's always nice to have a tub that has a place for a lock.

I usually just carry my credit card that says "See ID"....I then just pull out a "Sandtrooper" trading card and it usually works fine :)

Haha I have to remember to do that next time, all of my cards say "see I.D." on them. I have stored keys, wallet, batteries and other stuff (even from other squadmates that forget to leave something in the bin) so they just toss it in the toolbox on my pack.

I've got a pouch that is the perfect size/shape for my personal stuff, so I usually keep my keys, ID, money/credit card, phone, etc in it. It's never really been a trust issue, i just like to be able to buy drinks and have my deathsticks and fire starter with me. :lol:

I usually do not because my wife Celeste is always right with me... so she has everything. There have been times I keep ahold of something because of a known need.

Looks like this wife thing you speak of is pretty handy. Where do I buy one Nol? :)