M.e.p.d. Swag

Chaz

I'm thinking about it. I want to do another run of something before the end of the year.

Do we want to toss around some ideas?

I'm in for whatever personally. I'd like sev. coins or patches (i really like the badge shapped ones)

I'd love to see a new, more official, tshirt with the MEPD shield in full color.

BTW, do we have a slogan/motto and epithet (eg Vader's Fist)?

Or, if we need low budget, I suggest a simple one like these 2 examples:

Posted Image

Posted Image

We could even add "Deployed" under "MEPD Police Officer" for those deployed.

I think with the recent class of deployed grads that there'd be demand for this version.

Now, Of Course, I'd really love to see a Re-Run of this Rolf Special:

Posted Image

The T-shirts look cool, also how about a metal wallet id badge :) :) :) :)

We tried to get that going a while back, but found that the companies that we contacted would not risk making something that is very similar and could be possibly mistaken for an actual police badge. I for one would love to see that happen, and think that we would just need to find a company that would be willing to produce them.

• 3 weeks later...

this might be to brutal but what about a shirt with of course MEPD real big on top and a strong looking trooper on the front with the saying underneath '' population control''...or maybe even a jawa instead of the trooper..hahaha..just throwing an ider out there. :D

also jerzeys are really cool to..i saw they are doing a run on the legion boards and they look sssiicckkk..

Im still pushing for coins/patches.

Ive sent out tons of PMs trying to get ahold of MEPD patches and a coin or two with no responses. I dont have a lot to trade but would pay more than fair for the items.

• 2 weeks later...

If a re run of the badge shaped patches was to be done. I'd be in for 10

I agree with you bro, I would score about 10 myself.

When I first got deployed I was lucky enough to get one from seth

and it now resides on my jacket :)

Im also trying to put together a jacket and cant score one for the life of me. I wonder if we can start an interest thread for the badge shaped patches? :D Heck I'd even go for 15 or 20 if thats what it takes to get a run done.

just throwing another ider out there for something in the future ...i saw that TK4205 in my garrison is making dogtags which is really cool,,i want a set but they only come with the TK ..no TD at the moment....if you guys and gals are into something like this i might try and get something rolling at the first of the year after all the holidays are out of the way...heres is what they look like

Posted Image

cheers

dan

I'd go 10 as well. Those ruled.