How old?

RetzFett

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 35 years old. I have lived Star Wars scince it came out. How old is too old to become a Stormtrooper?

As you can see my friend from the previous post, TD-0124 has been doing this for quite some time now. I'm the "old-man" for the 501st Legion Pacific Outpost, Hawaii at 48! So you're never to old to kick some rebel butt! Take care & aloha.

Guns

Yea I told my son under the helmet no one can tell how old you are!!So heck as long as I can put it on I'll be doing it!!! Guns you don't look 48!!!!! I'm 40 amd mother of two so anyone any age can do it!!!!!!

THANK YOU my dear!

It's the hair color...heehee (I use Clairol)

Guns

eeeek,,

im 21..

i better not say anything.

You youngwhippersnapper!! (heehee) I NEVER understood what that meant anyway...ah, to be a youngling again!

Guns

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

29 here. I'd have to imagine that the 'youngsters' are the exception simply because of the costs involved in getting/making a suit of armor.

I thought my SCA armor was a bit expensive as I bought each piece, but I've probably only spent about $500 on it all told (It seemed like less until I just did the math, nothing individually set me back more than $150).

Now I'm busy staring down the business end of a $1400+ project to make a full costume. It'll be my halloween costume for about the next decade for my wife to agree it was worth it.

Fortunately, I'll be able to hit at about the $900 mark.