Just checkin in...

hpdblues

Tony, talk about great seeing you in here! I had a real crappy day today at work, and it's such a nice surprise to be hearing from you. Glad to see that you're donig okay, and even though you're wearing a clean bucket it still looks good on you.

now here is my question. Since it is taken as fact that Stormtroopers/sandtroopers can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside of the barn, how did you ever qualify with that blaster on your side for the HPD?

Of course I am one to talk...last time I qualified for work I scored a 9 out of 30 o the rifle range

CJ

Posted Image

Hey gang,

I'm doing okay. Just thought I'd check in to see what y'all are up to. I'll be sure to answer ALL the emails soon.

ToNy

Ooooh, Hawaii Vice. Or rather, it's....Hawaii Five-O! Dah dah dAAh dAAh daaah duhhh...

Sorry. I'm sure you've heard that one time too many already.

Nice picture Tony, a trooper on duty and off duty. Hard to compete whit.

Me my self is a proffessional care taker (pedagogue/educationalists), and work whit young kid´s.

One my job we also got some bad ***** once in a wile, ill try to talk to them so they dont do the crime.

Have a nice patrol Tony.