New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Greetings,

Hello all. Name is Marcus and I wanted to say hi. I'm actually a former member of the Garrison from about 10-12 years ago. I'm looking to get back into things whenever I can. I had previously put together a set of armor and then a custom mandelorian costume, but raising a family and being in the Marine Corps took me down a different path in life and I had to hang it up. I went to WonderCon and SDCC this year and it was my first time out to events in years. I was recently given a FX kit and I know it's not the best armor out there, but when since it was basically free, I think I can make it work. On the look out for a new bucket though. I'm in North San Diego county (Fallbrook) CA and hope to collaborate with other TDs around me as I get back in the saddle and make my armor.

Welcome mate very welcome

Good luck with the build and finding a bucket

There was a Gino for sale here not long ago think it's still available but not 100% sure

Shall watch your build n try to help as much as we can

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks. Just popping in to say hello! My names Colin, member of the Ireland Garrison. Started out as a TIE jockey,then decided to have a go at firing the BIG GUN as an IG. Came down to solid ground as an Endor Stormtrooper and have also been known to frequent your patch as a long nosed Spy. I am also working on a Snowie,and I am hoping to join your ranks before too long.

Thanks for having me, please bear with me as I will no doubt fry your collective brains with n00b questions!

G'day,

My name is Christian. I live in Tasmania, Australia. Long time 501st fan. I have a completed Rotj Vader but have never bothered getting it approved due to work and life and lazy and zzzzzz. Lol so I've also had a set of AP armour sitting in a box for about 7 years. It is finally coming out with the help of the local guys. So I'm aiming to have a Sandy as my first approvable :)

Really enjoying the close knit group here and the 'can do' attitude. Let's hope I catch it lol

Kind regards

Christian.

Hi everyone, My name is Steve,I am from Manchester in England,I have been a big Star Wars fan since I was a little kid when I went to see the first film at the pictures, I am already a member of the 501st with the UK Garrison,I troop as a Snowtrooper ( TS15369 ) ..I decided to get a new costume,and when a fellow member of the UKG was selling his RS Sandtrooper I knew I had to get it,even though it was a twelve hour round trip,it was more than worth it !!! I have tried it on for the first time today,and I will put some pictures up on a separate thread,so if you can give me some pointers before I try to get it cleared it would be most appreciated.....Cheers

Hi everybody my names Ryan from Tweed Heads New South Wales Australia. I'm a member of the Southern Cross Garrison tkid 76076. Ive been looking around here doing lots of research for my TD build so I thought Id finally introduce myself

cheers have a good one

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..my name is Lee Jones..UKG member and I'm currently building my TD. Hoping to go for Police Officer as soon as it's done :) Any tips/help welcome!! My good friend Dave Harris is helping me with my build and has been a massive help. Is there a section here for work in progress as I cannot seem to find it? Would like to share my adventure as thus is my first build completely from scratch and it'll help if others can chip in with advice etc ☺

Names Wiechert, 100% Dutch and proud of being a seafarer! Im embarrassed to say it, but I not planning on building a TD, but rather a TK HWT... But seeing as you guys are the most experienced in pauldrons, packs and pouches ill drag myself trough the dirt to face you all with my questions. I just dont think the dirt should be on there... but that might be due to my work as officer in the merchant marine... Anyways, im hoping to learn heaps from you in my pursuit of 501st membership!

Hi everybody,

I hope I have posted this in the right place, new to here.

I have just decided on joining 501st and after lots of thought, torment and reading my heart landed with the Dirty detachment.

I will be starting my build hopefully in Nov so I look forward to having lots of comments and discussions on the way.

I live in Queensland Australia, thanks and looking forward to being deployed

Cheers, from sandyQld

• 2 weeks later...

The name is Bobby, born and raised in the 505 (Albuquerque). I've been a TD in the Dewback Ridge Garrison since January. One of the best decisions I ever made was joining!

I didn't get around to joining the forums here until today, but I'm here now.

Hi all. I just realized I have been lurking a lot and posting some but haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Kevin and I live in Arizona, USA. I'm new to the 501st and working on a TD. Unfortunately I bought some armor locally that appears to be recast (TE2?) But I've got my name on the ATA list so I'll get some practice.

I'm just about done with my build, just working on the belts and need to finisb up the weathering. Hopefully I can get my legion ID here soon!