New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Welcome to the MEPD everyone! I'd love to see some photos of what you are working on and forming Stuart!

Hi, quick link to some pics (including the TD ab plate I did today):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=13748&id=100000743913121&l=804b274f5f

Look forward to mooching around the site and getting cleared n low down n dirty :D

Hey Folks!

Matt here.

Been trooping as a clone for about 3 years now with Garrison Titan and got the bug again so I decided to go sandie. So far I have boots so it might be a while before I deploy but if I had to set a goal for myself it would be for a con we have coming up in november. That will be made possible by my good pal Paul (Daetrin) for the extra kit he has lying around!

Good to be on board...or at least on the boards!

"Cabby Trooper"

Hey Folks!

Matt here.

Been trooping as a clone for about 3 years now with Garrison Titan and got the bug again so I decided to go sandie. So far I have boots so it might be a while before I deploy but if I had to set a goal for myself it would be for a con we have coming up in november. That will be made possible by my good pal Paul (Daetrin) for the extra kit he has lying around!

"Cabby Trooper"

Welcome aboard Matt! Good to have you here. This is the greatest group of men and woman on the planet...hands down! If you need anything, please ask. We're all hear to lend a hand.

If you need help with a pack, let me know. I've built a few...LOL !;)

Hey Folks!

Matt here.

"Cabby Trooper"

Whats up Matt!!! Welcome Brother :)

Welcome, Stuart and Matt!

This truly is an excellent forum. Everyone's really helpful and willing to share knowledge. I've been gleaning info here for the past few months. Great bunch of guys, here. No dramas like on many of the other forums.

Welcome, and good luck!

Greetings one and all!

I'm Josh, TD-3943

Just registered and joined, but I've got hopes of making the 501st and the MEPD. I can't imagine being a trooper and NOT being all dirty. Shiny troopers don't look like they've been doing work! ;)

I'm currently just soaking up info, looking at TONS of pics and reference, and trying to raise the cash to get started on this. Hope to get into it big time over the coming months!

JB

Greetings one and all!

I'm Josh, TD-3943

Just registered and joined, but I've got hopes of making the 501st and the MEPD. I can't imagine being a trooper and NOT being all dirty. Shiny troopers don't look like they've been doing work! ;)

I'm currently just soaking up info, looking at TONS of pics and reference, and trying to raise the cash to get started on this. Hope to get into it big time over the coming months!

JB

hey Josh....welcome bro....you came to the right place :)

Welcome Josh!

You certainly came to the right place, and you have the right idea... dirty is the only way to be! B)

One question... are you actually in the Legion already, or are you just making up the TD #?

Again, welcome!!

Welcome Josh!

You certainly came to the right place, and you have the right idea... dirty is the only way to be! B)

One question... are you actually in the Legion already, or are you just making up the TD #?

Again, welcome!!

Hey Nol! Thanks for the welcome, and the TD number *was* bad advice from a friend :) (Former friend?) I'm looking forward to earning a TD number!

its an unassigned number so it could be his if hes fast enough.....lol

I'll be as fast as I can.

JB

Welcome Efrain! I remember seeing your site years ago (I believe) when I was still day-dreaming of being a trooper myself. Glad to see you here and learn of your (obvious) desire to "go dirty!" :)

We're here to help however we can!

And yes... a lot to absorb for sure. B)

What a site. I'm trying to absorb as much info as I can to build a backpack and go dirty. I have 2 AP armors from back in the day I used to be known as gotarmor.com. I kept a few for myself. Anyways, Hi from Vegas

Welcome man....glad to have you here :)

Hey all! I am Jason from Alabama. Currently a clean TK but will be moving to TD. Going dirty was the original plan, but I do like being clean. Not sure if I will just buy another set of armor or dirty the current set. I've got lots of questions and I know this is the place to be.

Hey all! I am Jason from Alabama. Currently a clean TK but will be moving to TD. Going dirty was the original plan, but I do like being clean. Not sure if I will just buy another set of armor or dirty the current set. I've got lots of questions and I know this is the place to be.

Welcome Jason....glad to see you on the "dirty" side of the empire.

Greetings and Salutations.. I'm Jacob (TI-4519) from the Mountain Garrison. Currently I'm flying high in all black but my 15 yr old son has requested a Sandtrooper so he can be a member of the Galactic Academy. This is a benefit for me since it will give me a second set of armor. I'll be checking in for research purposes :blink:

Greetings and Salutations.. I'm Jacob (TI-4519) from the Mountain Garrison. Currently I'm flying high in all black but my 15 yr old son has requested a Sandtrooper so he can be a member of the Galactic Academy. This is a benefit for me since it will give me a second set of armor. I'll be checking in for research purposes :blink:

Great to have you "on board" jacob....lots of info here for sure.