New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm Eugene from the Sacramento, California area. I hope to put together a TD sometime in the near future using all the info I can get my hands on right here. I'm pretty much hooked on armor construction, prop/costume component building, and trooping. Looking forward to reading up on the expertise provided by the members here at the MEPD.

Hi,

New to this have armour and have applied to 501st awaiting response have looked through the site and i am very eager to become sandtrooper very soon.

TK4020 here...I joined the Golden Gate Garrison in Nov 08'. Im am in the process of collecting parts and pieces to convert to TD. This site has been very helpfull into studying the conversion. Once I am satisfied with my helmet and armor then its time to get dirty!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm Alex from Bristol UK. I've had Stormtrooper armour for a couple of years now but never got around to using it. I joined thne UKG forum in order to get the ball rolling. The first thing I did when I got my armour was to get it really dirty. I'm not really a fan of the clean look. I am most of the way through my Sandtrooper conversion and am currently building my first Fieldpack. (I'm sure i'll be bugging you all for tips soon!) After that I have to tackle the Lewis gun (wish me luck).

I am also new to Bikerscout.net and currently have Biker armour on order (Which I will also get very dirty as soon as I can!)

I have been watching this forum as a guest for a few weeks and look forward to joining in and picking everyones brain when it comes to my costume.

Alex :)

Hey MEPD, my name is Seann and I am currently working on my TK but am already looking to the future for the next armor build. As a kid I was always fascinated with the Stormtrooper so I chose a nice and shiny Death Star TK to start with but I realize now that I also want a nice dirty TD. I have just been reading and learning what I can and have really enjoyed this site, so much knowledge here. I can't wait to get started.

Hello,

I´m sorry, I had rather introduce myself first.

My name is Jörg (aka Joe), I live in a small town near Frankfurt / Main in germany. I´m married with 3 children and my occupation is mortician. And of course I want to become a member of the 501st german garrison. My armor is a FX and my helmet is now a CAP.

Semper Fi, Bro

Joe

• 4 weeks later...

hello there fellow troopers. John Patton Lord the Third here. so actually im not a trooper yet, im still trying to find one online.im not looking for any type in particular, but it's the fx armor. i know alot of people say that it is crap armor, and to each his own. i plan on modifying it anyways. if anyone knows where or who or how to obtain a NEW un-trimmed set of fx armor, please either send me a pm, or email me at pat_lrd@yahoo.com any and all help is greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings everyone!

I have been roaming the forums for a few weeks now and with all the excitement and info storming in on me I almost forgot to introduce myself - I hope you will excuse me...? ;-)

My name is Patrick, I am 38 years old and living in Germany in the vicinity of the city of Hamburg. I am married with two children and am working in the airline industry.

Since ANH came out - I was six years old - the world of Star Wars fascinated me and never let go of me. But it had to take 32 more years for me to realize that there is more than just the movies - costumes and props!

So, here I am trying to get my hands on things I can built myself or take advantage of the masters among us providing the finest items needed for trooping and display!

I do not have a set of armour yet but I am putting an effort in it to achieve that goal very soon...! Since my first visit watching ANH I have always wanted to 'be' a stormtrooper, especially a sandtrooper - the path lies ahead, I just have to walk along...! ;-)

Cheers, folks - it is great meeting you all!

Patrick

Well, I've been lurking for a few weeks, but since my first set of armor just arrived, I figured it was time to come out from hiding!

Decided to go straight for a TD conversion on my first set (a result of high enthusiasm and not a little insanity), and I'm scouring the boards for tips. Finding more info than I know what to do with, which is a good problem to have.

Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know you all.

Best,

Scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all..

Mark aka TK6540 of the UK Garrison checking in.

Been with the 501st since 2004, and had over the years TK x 3, TB, IG & IS costumes...

Since I now have a spare set of kit, I'm tempted to go dirty... plus also seen a mates progress on his has made me even more tempted...lol.

Currently scouring stores for backback parts, which is currently going good, and the build is coming on slowly.

Not gonna rush this, plus funds permitting, I'll be a TD by Christmas.. (but not sure which one :rolleyes: )

Cheers all.