New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Ola Sandy amigos,

I'm Justus / Dutchy from the Netherlands, who would have guessed that with such a name. I know..how original. I 'm 35 years old and stirr crazy about troopers, been that whole my life..keeps you young.

I anxiously waiting for my armor right this moment, but am already dropping lines everywhere for where to find the sweet stuff

Hope to get up and running very,very,very,veryyyy soon and then get my approval from the 501st..and then deployment...hoorah!!

For the meantime,

Lock and load and don't fall off those darn dewbacks..

Hello everyone, I am mikajedi from France.

I am a star wars collector, I have a lot of props.

Concerning the stormtrooper costume I have a full SDS armor with a SDS stunt helmet + another SDS battle spec helmet.

I know we can always find better things that SDS, so this is why I am here...

I wanted to be a member here to have some informations about the best stormtrooper costume parts ...I wish I had some new helmets in my prop collection and I 'm sure I will find some help here to know what I can buy.

BTW : here's a pic of my SDS display :

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2114/sdspd4.jpg

Have a nice day everyone

Best regards from France

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

hello every one, i wanted to introduce myself.

im a 40 year old thats been holding at 29 for longer than i want to admit.

i have been reading up on the forums and soaking up all the info you guys have posted.

i have to admit im very impressed with the sheer amount thats avaliable.

i also like and admire the co-operation , friendship and sheer divotion to authenticity you all show.

the friend ship with this group really shows and i have to admit im very impressed with it.

a little info about me im a carpenter/ heavy equipment operator and do commercial construction . at the moment im living in alabama but will be moving back to southern cali as soon as i have surgey to repair my knee , i blew it out at work lol my luck any way like you guys im a big fan of the movies and play sonys swg for fun but video games only go so far i look forward to building a full set of accurate armor and joining the 501 and hopefully meeting all of you

Hey everyone... first post here.

Ive been reading the MEPD forums for a while now but finally decided to join just yesterday.

Ive been a member of the 501st for a year and a half now, part of Mexican Garrison and haved attended several events including CIV. There was where I was impressed by you guys during your group photo just after the Legion photo...

Stormtroopers have been my fav character since I first saw ESB when I was 3, and then, Sandtroopers somehow for me became the portrait of the real imperial war hero... The elite of the elite...

My armor has gone from Stormtrooper to Sandtrooper in the last few months and after a few more details, Ill be applying for deployment with the MEPD soon!

Here is a pict (not the most recent anyway)...

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3476/picture2sv7.png

THX!

Hi all,

been lurking for a while now. But, the TD is done. So, I figured I should at least intro myself before aplying for deployment.

Rob D (aka: MacFett) BH 4113

I've been a member of the MidSouth Garrison and the Legion for about a year now. Been a fan since I saw Star Wars in the theater as a kid.

Just turned 39 and I fly helicopters for a living.

Wife and 3 kids at home to keep me young at heart.

Looking forward to meeting more TDs.

PS. Congrats Mike. CO

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I´ve been lurking around, even making a few posts, but realized I´ve not really ever introduced myself yet, so here goes.

I´m from Norway, work as a cartoonist, and a member of Nordic Garrison since 2007. Being a huge Star Wars fan, I finally made my childhood dream of having a TK armor come true, close to age 30 (actually celebrated my 30th birthday trooping at CE!). My first troop was in April last year, where I even got to share the stage with Jeremy Bulloch, at the local student union´s SW 30th anniversary celebration. Way to kick start the 501st experience!

I´ve always had a soft spot for the TD´s, even before joining the 501st, and signed up here some time ago to get the best info on how to dirty up, build the big guns and the back pack. Man, you´ve got some talented and dedicated people on these boards!

My conversion from TK to TD is well under way; I´ve got the belly plate and the diamond knee on an AFX suit with an AP helmet, and I´m gonna have a second go at weathering my armor sometime during the next couple of days. I´ve also been lucky enough to get a Hyperfirm T21. I´m sourcing parts to build a back pack next, and then, gods of dust and dirt willing, I´ll be sending in my application for membership in one of the finest detachments in the 501st!

hey everyone!

new guy here. Scott's my real name. You can usually find me hangin out at the FISD, Prop Den, someimes the RPF, and of course my Garrison site for the Great Lakes Garrison.

Looks like another great forum here! Man it's a small world in this crazy hobby of ours isn't it? lol you see the same great folks all over the web.

glad to be here,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name's Terry, aka TK-2055 . I haven't been in the 501st very long but have already had a lot of fun building armor & getting to know lots of great people. Some of you I've already met & talked to over at the FISD forums but others are new - looking forward to settling down and getting to know everyone here.

Currently I just have one set of armor that I'm keeping "clean", but I am getting a set of AP in this week that I think I might just dirty up for a TD. Even if I decide not to at this time I know that a TD is in my future - what better time to get acquainted with the ins-and-out of dirt, lack of ab buttons, & BFGs than now?