New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

you know what boss,we certainly do dont we!!! :woot:

welcome craig and joe,you lucky lads to stumble on the greatest site there is! :yes:

it has actually been rumoured that the internet was invented for the M.E.P.D.,but nothing

has been confirmed,

anyway enjoy your researching,

joe,RS is a very nice set of armour if you decide to go down that route,

anyway good luck and enjoy,we hope to see you in the ranks soon! :thumbsup:

Ha ha Elegance, I didn't think the original message had sent ;-)

I tend to agree Inglorious Trooper, the Internet was indeed created for the MEPD site !! :-)

Just need to hear back again from RS, I'm raring to go even more since being a visitor at Legoland at the weekend. Like I said to Elegance elsewhere, was very jealous of you all mingling with the public :-)

Hey Guys - Extreme noob looking to start Stormtrooping and having fun - Star Wars fan since seeing the original in 77 when I was 6...Always wanted to join and participate in appearances, charity events, movie premieres, etc... I will be scouring the sites and forums trying to do it right the first time, but always happy to get advice. I am in Connecticut and know of a few others in the area, but haven't met anyone yet or even seen a trooper suit up close. Anyway, See you around the cantina.

Hey Guys - Extreme noob looking to start Stormtrooping and having fun - Star Wars fan since seeing the original in 77 when I was 6...Always wanted to join and participate in appearances, charity events, movie premieres, etc... I will be scouring the sites and forums trying to do it right the first time, but always happy to get advice. I am in Connecticut and know of a few others in the area, but haven't met anyone yet or even seen a trooper suit up close. Anyway, See you around the cantina.

What's up my brother!!! Glad you finally made it on here! Lets get you geared up so we can catch some droids together man

Joe,

Another Chicago based TD here (Uptown, northside). I have recently completed the research process and have contacted many suppliers. If you have any questions just ask, the guys around here are super helpful and know their stuff.

Chris

Hi there, me again!! :yes:

Just to let you all know I've just placed an order for my first ever armour from the boys at RS and I should have it in around 4 weeks time, I can't wait! I've opted to get everything I need from them in one go.

Hoping for a quick, painless clearance from UKG so I can get out trooping with my fellow Dirty Boys!! :td:

Craig

Hello, I'm Rory from South Carolina, USA. Just got into costuming recently and decided I wanted to be a sandtrooper. The wealth of information and needed knowledge is a bit daunting, I don't know what i need to buy and how to tell if I'm getting ripped off or not. But, all that aside I'm looking forward to building this armor and having all sorts of fun trooping. See you on the forums.

I know exactly how you feel Rory, I was the same ages months ago. But spent lots of evenings on these forums and the UK Garrison ones, chatting to people and then hooking up with some local troopers to see what was what. Like I said on previous post, I placed an order for my very first armour the other night and should have it in 4 weeks. Can't wait!! :-)

Hello, I'm Rory from South Carolina, USA. Just got into costuming recently and decided I wanted to be a sandtrooper. The wealth of information and needed knowledge is a bit daunting, I don't know what i need to buy and how to tell if I'm getting ripped off or not. But, all that aside I'm looking forward to building this armor and having all sorts of fun trooping. See you on the forums.

Hi Rory,

Yes, It can be a little daunting but we are here to help guide you through it all. If you're ever unsure about anything, post up and ask before you buy!!! Also, make use of the search tab, this will help you out no end.

Welcome to the dirt side of the force bud. ;)

Hi there, me again!! :yes:

Just to let you all know I've just placed an order for my first ever armour from the boys at RS and I should have it in around 4 weeks time, I can't wait! I've opted to get everything I need from them in one go.

Hoping for a quick, painless clearance from UKG so I can get out trooping with my fellow Dirty Boys!! :td:

Craig

Nice. Have you got the RS boys to build it or have you ordered it in kit form Craig?

I got them to build it for me Smally. Being my first ever build I wanted to get it up and running quickly to be honest. Once I get my Sandie cleared and I'm out and about, I intend to start another longer, slower build by myself. I've loved reading the threads on self builds and I'm confident that after seeing all the parts of my RS one in the flesh and assembled, I'll feel happier about what I''m doing. Using it as guide if u like. Even though there's loads of great photos on these forums that way of doing it makes me feel happier, ha ha!! Then on to self build weapons etc and the all important weathering :-)

Cheers

Craig

• 3 weeks later...