*done* 8541 Requesting deployment *done*

FIVE

Looks awesome Noel and the pack is perfectly proportioned to your armor!!!

Yes.... the pack was a scratch built version by me....Im still learning and with this one there was a whole new direction taken.... with every one the results get better.

Thanks everyone! B)

The backpack I got from "Dirty Boy" rickbates1. So, while the blue is correct, I don't know what color he uses.

Since I'm submitting with my E-11 I didn't have any pictures here with a BFG. I don't have a BFG anyway. I have an MG-34, but it's not modded to a DLT-19 yet, so I'm using the E-11 for deployment status. :salute:

Hey Nol, I think you need a BFG to be deployed.

Thanks everyone! B)

Since I'm submitting with my E-11 I didn't have any pictures here with a BFG. I don't have a BFG anyway. I have an MG-34, but it's not modded to a DLT-19 yet, so I'm using the E-11 for deployment status. :salute:

Congrats Nol!!

I followed your built and transformation to TD via facebook and the forum and it makes me specially happy to se you deployed!

Great armor... great TD!!

Saludos!!

Thanks so much man!

Yes... I feel like we are brothers in a very special way because you were "there" with me through the whole process!

Saludos! :D

ABSOLUTELY CONGRATULATIONS!! My brother, Looookkkinnnnn GOOOOD!!!! :D:D

Now get busy, we have work to do...LOL :lol:

Lets get you a BFG now... what do you need, lets see. Give me a shout. Might be able to help out again....

Jay