E-11 For Deployment

FIVE

So I have a sci-fire E-11 and MG-34. I'm planning on getting the parts from stomper to convert the MG-34... but, am I right in thinking the E-11 is "good to go" for deployment in the MEPD?

In other words, the requirements don't say you have to have a big gun... they just say you have to have a gun with these mods. And the E-11 mods say, "E-11, aka Sterling SMG. Must have six t-tracks on the barrel, sight rail and scope. Hengsler Counter is optional, as it was not seen. No ESB or ROTJ greeblies are allowed." So, sci-fire fits the bill.

Am I right in this?

Just thinking I may get to submit sooner than later if this is the case. B)

• 3 months later...

Wasn't a big gun (other than E-11) required for deployment last year or so?

If not, I must have misread the requirements. I bought a Sci Fire MG34 because I thought they were required.

I don't regret having it, either way, I'm just curious.

Wasn't a big gun (other than E-11) required for deployment last year or so?

If not, I must have misread the requirements. I bought a Sci Fire MG34 because I thought they were required.

I don't regret having it, either way, I'm just curious.

At one point it was... I cannot remember seeing a member vote to change it... Was there? When was E-11 added as it never used to be...

btw the weapon requirements for Deployment...

Weapon Modification Details

There are many weapons used by Sandtroopers, but in particular, each has been modified to appear more sci-fi looking. Each of the following qualifies for deployment, provided these modifications are done.

- E-11, aka Sterling SMG. Must have six t-tracks on the barrel, sight rail and scope. Hengsler Counter is optional, as it was not seen. No ESB or ROTJ greeblies are allowed.

- T-21, aka Lewis Gun. Must have ribbed barrel and either a canvas, leather or nylon sling.

- DLT-19, aka MG-34. Must have T-tracks on the barrel, ammo box cover, and conical disk affixed to left side of thumb grip area.

- MG-15. Too date, this weapon has not been cast and resold in any great quantity, nor are the exact scopes readily available. Generally speaking, ones seen are either completely fan-built from scratch or are real demilitarized weapon.

I don't know if it used to be or not, but it makes since that an E-11 is okay to get deployed since the "Move Along" trooper is carrying only an E-11.

So while the ab buttons have to be 3 now — 4 are no longer accepted — the E-11 is now accepted. Makes sense... it's all going towards more accurate armor for deployment.

I know you're all agreeing / just wondering... but yeah... B)