New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi all,

John May TK256 from the UK Garrison here and from: http://www.romfx.com

UKG member from the beginning, way back in 2000. First TK suit back in 1999.

Finally getting round to getting my TD finished. Looking forward to trooping again after way too long away from it.

All the best,

John

Hello, Adam here I'm 29 and from Victoria, Australia.. I'm in the process of ordering and going on AtA Works wait list for Armour and organising all the other things I need.

:thumbsup:

Adam, Me too!

I have the armor en route.

I'm not "new" here, but I've been gone a few years and just came back.

Hello, I signed up on the forum last year and have posted a few times. I don't believe I ever introduced myself here. I am a member of the ECG. I joined the 501st in 2012 as a TK. I am in the middle of my Sandy build so I will be all over this forum for a while. My armor is almost built and I plan on shooting for swat level with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all,

John May TK256 from the UK Garrison here and from: http://www.romfx.com

UKG member from the beginning, way back in 2000. First TK suit back in 1999.

Finally getting round to getting my TD finished. Looking forward to trooping again after way too long away from it.

All the best,

John

Hiya John,

Fancy seeing you here... ;)

W B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello everyone. I am literally starting out. My objective is to build to swat. I hope to be a success. Building a abs vaccum press this weekend for some of those misc parts. Hope to annoy you all with allot of questions. First thing I am going to build is a Mg-15. Waiting on armor.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Craig , 44, from UK

I am currently working on a helmet for display purposes but have been given permission by My own Chief of Police ( The wife) to get a full suit. I have sent an email to RS Props to see how much a complete Sandy will cost. Then I'll need to save for a few months.

I will also need Pauldron, Boots, backpack, pouches etc so would be happy to be pointed in the right direction.

I have a doopydoos E11 arriving shortly so that'll be my starting weapon.

You guys have some great kit and some very understanding partners....hope to be a fully fledged Sandy soon ;)

Will the RS kit get me in 501st without to many issues?

Hello,

I'm Jester AkA 6620 (retired TB)

I soon realised that was a bad idea. So new armor is now need(Yaaaaay arts and craft time) ^.^

Didnt want go back, play in the shade anymore.....Dont get me wrong killing tiny teady bears is fun and all. But its a hard place to get a tan...

Wooo Hoooo I say....bring on the sand.

post-4694-0-14659100-1401824512_thumb.jp

Hey guys, My Names Donny and I live in North Central Florida

Recently decided I wanted a Sandy so I manifested one :)

I also frequent CTN as I have a Delta Squad RC, Fixer almost finished

redoing his shins then I'll be ready for Deployment

Hi Guys,

My name is Paul (aka Butters) from the Canadian Garrison, I have a TD, TK and ID. I hope to eventually apply for MEPD deployment status. I'm happy to be a part of such a fine group :)

Hey Everybody!

I have been lurking here for some time now and now finally I am introducing myself! My name is Gary and I am in Long Beach CA. I am a long time 501st member and SCG from back in 2000, but have been in-active for sometime. I picked up some ATA armor back in April and have begun the process of trimming. I also scored some MTK armor and I am going to make that my sandy :) and leave the ATA a shiny TK for my wife.

Anyway, I plan on starting a build thread. I have already started my backpack build and am planning on going for SWAT with "Move Along" I will start posting build pictures soon.

Thanks!!!!

TD369

Hi brothers,

I am Monet, 38 years old from Pilsen (City of beer) from the Czech Republic - Czech Garrison
I am a member of the 501st since 2011 - TD 9321
http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=13276

,,I was, I am and I will always sandtrooper,,

I'm here to learn some new tips and tricks, I would like to modify my costume for MEPD officer

@ Gary - Welcome back, Troop! After you get reacquainted with the SCG, we look forward to getting you back up to speed and eventually adding you to the MEPD Roster! Good luck! :thumbsup:

@ Monet - Welcome aboard, Brother!

• 4 weeks later...

TI-66501,checking in as a recruit. Pulled the trigger and decided to build a TD for my second kit. I figure It'll overall be around 5-6 months before i'm looking at submitting for approval,

for now I'm building my lid, and gathering soft parts. I'm on the waiting list for armor.

Oh hai.
I realized today, while trying to log in to the Dewback Ridge forums, that I never stopped and said hello, here.
So I started with a set of TK armor that was nearly complete. When it came time to work on finer details and issues with the armor sitting right on my short frame - it was discovered that it may have been cast from different versions of other peoples armors.
Long story short - it wasn't a problem because it didn't cost much and it made a few special need students the envy of the regular ed students.
Plus - I have a really great use for it once I complete the new TD armor.

So Wolfman TD8966 said that our garrison needed more TD's, and it being New Mexico I thought it was more appropriate that I go with a TD.

The bucket is partially done. Wolfman/Tye has been great in helping out.

I hope to have the armor complete and approved by the time the International Balloon Fiesta rolls around in October.

Never introduced myself here either. Been working on a Jango and a Boba, then decided to push the Boba back a bit and concentrate on a TD. Can anyone say ADHD? The Jango is nearly done as far as acquisitions are concerned. Flight suit is being altered so may have it ready for 501st submittal by November at my current speed or lack thereof. Was hoping to be done by DragonCon but unfortunately that's not gonna happen.

Had some RS a whileback, and had lost interest in it and sold it. What happens next? Yup, change my mind lol. Currently assembling an AP set, and just got a Gino lid from rottie here on the forum. Got my pauldron, pouches, and boots. Plan to have the armor pieces ready for strapping in about a month. That's when I"ll need all the help I can get from sme of you old timers. Not planning on SA strapping, just something that's durable/functional. Glad to be here!