*ACTIVATED* TD-5996 / SIR DAVID / SWAT OFFICER # 005

sir david

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Dave misunderstood you. I'll drop him a PM.

Thanks mate

Nick

i'll send ya what pics i have mate! :) is it the inside of the front of the barrel (muzzle ) you need to see??? if so,i can take a pic of mine bro! ;)

No it's the wire details in front of the barrel coil.

Nick

no worries , i can help you there mate :) ,but before anyone else chips in,you may need to ask any questions you have regarding SWAT requirements in "the hurt locker" section bro ;) p.m me about the detail,and, again a BIG thanks to my buddy BILLHAG for helping me on this too! B):salute:

o.k guys, i thought i'd post pics of the little surprise i have added to my armour to really try and capture the 76' look !!!! ...... ;)

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

white gaffa tape applied to the back of shin armour as per the screen cap of the alley door check troopers, and , black gaffa applied to right shoulder bell as per "move along" road block captain! i want to go as near as i can to get the 76' look outright! hope it meets approval from you guys! :)

p.s, if anyone has a high quality pic of the alley door check trooper with the white tape on the ankle area,could you please post it here as reference for others,if they wish to do this also , as i paused the dvd to copy it for mine! :)

but i got this very clear,detailed picture link from the awesome looksirdroids site!!! ....

http://www.looksirdroids.com/hd_caps/pages/sandtrooper_hd_084.htm

:)

76' ALL THE WAY!!!!! :) .. my new motto for SWAT!!!! :)

I'm loving this man! I love the gaffer's tape! :duim:

I need to really look all through everything to see what's missing and what needs to be changed, but wanted to reply really quickly so you know I've seen the thread.

Juan should be around sometime soonish too... I know we're all busy right now-ish. B)

I'd say the main thing you're missing right now is the #2 from here...

"2) Post at least two, nice sized, clear photos of you in your armor at various angles. These photos will be used, in part, to determine if your weathering is satisfactory."

They don't have to be full body, but they should be taken specifically for the deployment thread. B)

ok guys, dave came round and took some pics today :) i have included the low slung,right shoulder bell (move along)and normal position bell (stop that ship) too. ;)

still not got chelsea boots,so i have used my c****ts for these shots :(

all i need now is longer legs now! lol!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a few more too guys! ;) colour and black and white with both bell heights ... and also showing the white "belt line " on the ab plate........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i am even holding the T-21 the same as the "stop that ship" trooper ,to get the 76' feel as near as possible!!! just a shame i don't have his dimensions!!! lol! :P

hope theyr'e ok for ya guys???? :)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Nice work Dave...you look great

shame i aint as slender as the original trooper and i have got short,stumpy legs too! lol! :P

but, seriously, thanx bro! :) i have tried to do the 76' look as near as i can ,hence the black and white shots too!!! i only need the chelsea boots now and maybe a tweak here and there ,but as i always wear a pack , and always will! (hence the popper on the bell to hold shoulder pouch in place, which, if i tried to remove,would damage the bell),i must say that, without a pack, i feel totally NAKED!!!!! :P

i had to do the pics outside,as i dont have any white background to take pics against :( sorry about that guys! :(

Hey Bro!!

Sorry for not dropping by.

I been extra busy this last weeks at work. This is the high season for advertising so we are at full right now.

But I have seen your progress on facebook so I am confident there wont be much more to mod besides what we already discussed during your built.

Pls allow me a few hours, or maybe couple of days so I can review your request.

For what I have seen, it looks awesome already!

Thx for your understanding.

Saludos.

Juan

Hey Bro!!

Sorry for not dropping by.

I been extra busy this last weeks at work. This is the high season for advertising so we are at full right now.

But I have seen your progress on facebook so I am confident there wont be much more to mod besides what we already discussed during your built.

Pls allow me a few hours, or maybe couple of days so I can review your request.

For what I have seen, it looks awesome already!

Thx for your understanding.

Saludos.

Juan

HEY,BRO... NO WORRIES! :) WE ALL HAVE JOBS AND FAMILY AS WELL AS THE 501ST .... I UNDERSTAND TOTALLY BUDDY! :) MAY I SAY HERE.... THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME,AND HELPING ME GET IT TO STANDARDS... I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT SO MUCH !! B) IT REALLY BOOSTED MY SELF CONFIDENCE TO GET THIS DONE JUAN!

SALUDOS! :)

Fingers crossed for you dude! ;)

I have PM'd you re further pics etc.

thanx buddy! just waiting on boots to arrive,and then post pics :)

as for further pics brad, i'm not sure :unsure:

actually,a question for the staff dudes here.....

will i have to kit up again for pics with the chelsea boots guys,or will a pic of just the boots be satisfactory????