*ACTIVATED* TD-5996 / SIR DAVID / SWAT OFFICER # 005

sir david

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx buddy! just waiting on boots to arrive,and then post pics :)

as for further pics brad, i'm not sure :unsure:

actually,a question for the staff dudes here.....

will i have to kit up again for pics with the chelsea boots guys,or will a pic of just the boots be satisfactory????

Pictures of the boots will be fine. No need to suit up again unless you want to post new action pictures for your profile. If we require any additional pictures, we will let you know.

:D

Saludos

thanx bro!! :)

i am happy with the pics dave took ,but i would like to say here.......when i eventually achieve SWAT status, i would like my SWAT profile pic in black and white !!!! (to honour my friend,ANTHONY FORREST,and the original 76' guys) if that is possible????

Looking amazing there sir! I love the B/W shots! Good luck with the S.W.A.T. deployment approval! :)

thanx sis! ( speaking as a drummer,as well as a trooper,...... i love your profile pic! ) ANIMAL ROCKS!!!! B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

That's an awesome shot! I love it!

The Tie is actually me and I photoshopped animals head on it. It was a joke back in the day on the omega wing forums and I posted a picture of myself with his head, I can't remember what for. I actually have seen it used by other people on other forums lol. It's famous!

OK... I finally had some time to review your request bro...

I like what you have done with your whole armor. Specially all the details and techniques trying to emulate what we see on screen the way it was done during production.

Nice!

The gaffer tape is a great addition. Not needed but it does looks awesome!

I like the texture of your weathering. Looks a lot like the Stop that Ship trooper.

Great technique for sure.

And I have been witness during the last couple of months how you have worked on your gear, going all the way with mods and detailing. Even reworking some pieces several times until you reached what you had imagined!

Inspiring for sure.

:)

There are three things I will need to ask you.

One, is to add the small Spanish pouch to the left side on your belt, in the Stop That Ship trooper fashion.

Here is a reference. (red circles)

post-1761-0-94135700-1308978491_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-25095500-1308978495_thumb.jp

A second one is to trim the top and bottom edges of your belt, so the edges are closer to the "rectangles". This so that the belt is more closely trimmed so it looks more similar to the ANH style. (blue circles in previous references and blue line in your own biuld). I realize this might end up messing with your weathering, but I trust you will understand and most important, end up making it work! :D

post-1761-0-50407400-1308978496_thumb.jp

And finally, and that you already know... you will need to post pictures of your finished boots (chelsea or whatever) once you have them done.

And, looks like that is it.

I do have a few questions to ask the command Staff, including the Black and white profile picture, and some other details. Nothing to worry about bro. But I am guessing we will have this solved by the time you post your boot pictures and get the rest of the mods.

Looking awesome already bro.

A SWAT officer on the build for sure!

If you have any further questions or need any kind of assistance, let me know.

Saludos

Juan

Best of luck Dave!!!! :duim: I'm sure you'll do well with your S.W.A.T. :td:

8 weeks today is my induction at the Isle Of Wight Garlic Festival with my TK :P After that, I'll have to start looking to get dirty :D

All the best & God bless!

Des :pint1:

cant wait till you start your sandie buddy! B)