Well I'm done, I think.

mboyce

I have actually been finished for a couple of weeks now and have worn my trooper on one troop already, but I am still waiting to hear if I have been giving my TD status. Overall I am pretty happy with everything. I had to use same fairly large shims on the arms and legs due to my Herculean physique :) and make some cut outs on the backs of the thighs so that I could walk. I may eventually have to make the abdomen a bit tighter. The only real problem I see is the left shin and sniper plate. I cannot get them to stay lined up. It seems to be because of the way the shin is molded and sits around my calf.

I am very happy with my pack, I forgot that it was there many times during the troop, it's so light. Once I get my TD status I will take some more pics for deployment. I want to thank Woodman for taking the pics, and for a few parts and tips to help me look better.

Any and all other tips and pointers for deployment are welcome.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks

Looks good! Just a suggestion though, the 2 stacked seed trays, black and blue should ideally be touching or very close to each other. Right now I can see a big gap and your back plate. B)

And the bee stinger seems to be rather closed and touching your belt/butt plate, not a big issue but worried that contact with it while moving around might break it?

YAYYYYYY! I have been approved, I am now TD/DZ 7508! Now it's time ot get to work on adjusting that pack getting the deployment pics.

Congrats man!

You're easily ready for Officer deployment too! Just fix that pack spacing and submit!

Great job!! :salute: