A final picture from TE and his ride to history

trooperexpert

Well, it is done. The last of the suits is finished, and some orders had to be refuded due to a horrible plastics issue. Thanks all that were so kind to be so understanding. I also want to say thanks to you all over the years that have been so kind and suportive and esepcailly during these last few months as my life has fallen apart. I owe you all a big huge hug and a public thank you.

Here is my gift to you. The chance to see TE for what he REALLY looks like. No one really has seen me. I am aloof about pics and also about posting them, but a treat for you all. Enjoy and pass around. TE is now officially gone. I am now Matt.

Posted Image

I will be gone for a bit while I heal and have some 'me' time. Soul searching is next. It is sad to think that I let this become such a problem that my attitude has cost me my marriage. I have to live with that now and try to cope.

I love you all...

Matt

matt,

i wish you all the best on your journey.

i really hope you find what you are looking for and finally find yourself and your soul.

WE owe YOU a public thank you!

THANK YOU for all YOU did for us and all the fellow stormtroopers out here that had the honour to know you!

you were an inspiration for all of us and your work on the suits will be historical for all that were and will ever be stormtrooper and armor enthusiast like me!

the name TROOPEREXPERT or the initials TE will always be remembered!

you know that i really mean it, bro!

THANK YOU MATT!

BTW: i always knew you looked like that! i´ve never seen you but it had to be that way!

I wish you all the best Matt.

I am not so into the us scene (german) but we mailed some times and I discovered the most posts on which you said the truth about trooper armor. It is sad to see you going in a time I want to be part of all this.

I hope we all will have the privilege here to be in contact with you in the future.

I agree you will ever remebered!

Marcus Knorr

Matt,

I wish you well in whatever direction you decide to move your life. Despite the curve that got thrown your way, you were still patient and professional enough to answer my questions about TE armor.

Hang in there bro' !

Armatu artifex dominor aeternitas!

Hey Matt,it`s so sad to see you go.Us stormtrooper/sandtrooper fans have so much to thank you for.You`ve given us the best out there and I`am truly gratefull.You da man.

Good luck with your future endeavours.I wish you well.

Take care

Ben

Matt - As I told you when we talked, you will always be remembered by all of us, and will always have a home here. I hope that you are able to reinvent yourself and find what you are truely looking for in life. Here's to your happiness! Good luck!

Matt,

Your friendship has meant a great deal to me. From that very first email AND telephone call to present time, you've never been too busy to answer any of my "stupid" questions and you have always given me your advice freely and graciously. I thank you for that.

I also want to thank you for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be your standard bearer that, with the grace of God, I might be able to maintain your tradition of excellence in armor building. This is truly a heavy burden that I take on however, I AM up to the task. Thank you.

So, with that said my friend I add:

Dance like nobody's watching.

Sing like nobody's listening.

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Until the appointed moment, take very good care of yourself & best wishes always. Remember, you honor me with your friendship.

Va con el dios mi amigo.

Tony "Guns" SAGUN

TK/TD-2581

ePS: The torch has been passed!

Trooper Expert,

This is my first post and it seems I have started to late. I didn't know you personally or even asked you any questions, but all you have to do is read every post or reply you wrote. You then see what type of person you are. Helpful, patience, understanding and loyal. These are all qualities of a great person. Even with all you inner termoil you still took time to answer any question. The great thing about feeling your glass is empty is that you can take the time to fill it all the way up with something that is important to just you. Good luck in all your travels and in life. The clouds will part and the sun will show you the way. Like someone earlier said "This WILL be a day long remembered". Just remember everyone out here in the "Outer Rim Territories" and "Remember the Force will be with you always"(I know, a cliche)

Thank you for the hard work Matt! I will always remember how happy I was when I held my helmet you made for me for the first time! I now have 4 helmets and none fo the are Clean!

And nice pic by the way, nice to see you sporting a meatstock.

Matt,

Good luck, keep your chin up. There is a reason for everything, though we may not see it now, someday this will all make sense and you will be happy with the way things turn out. Life is funny that way, I know from experience. It is how we learn life's lessons that lead to enlighenment.

If I may quote from a well known composer: "some of Gods greatests gifts, are unanswered prayers"

I hope to see you around again some day but this is about you and what is best for you, sometimes that means walking away from something alltogether and forever, it is not easy, but it is not impossible either, that too, I know from experience as I have had to walk away from people in my life never to be seen or heard from again, but I did what I knew was best for me, you need to do what is best for you, dont worry if you dont know right now, when the time is right, you will know.

Again good luck and remember, the sky is not the limit, the ground is! So shut up and jump!

Later

Even tho I am still a newbie here, and we've never met nor talked...

I want to wish you the best. I aint one on giving advice and such, but I am however a firm believer that all things happen for a reason.

God Bless you and keep you.

Well, it looks like he's fettled the tumblehome quite a bit on that one!

What? What? What!

Are you talking CMANavy placing his trooper boot in his mouth OR M placing his trooper boot in CMANavy's mouth?

Jeez, I can't believe Joe keeps asking for this type of abuse! I mean meatsock vs. windsock, AA vs. AAA, SDS vs. IBM, why can't we all just get along...

Guns

I'm still pretty new around here but read up on the TE brand and was hoping to one day purchase one. I'm sure I will once everything is settled. But sounds like the politics of the armor world took a toll which is sad to hear since this is supposed to be a fun and relaxing hobby for us all. Hope things turn out well for you though and you get the chance to relax.

Hey Matt let us see your surely awsome work I cant get enough of seeing Armor from the Master! And what do you think will be the time if people can get an Armor again? Are the listed ones still in mind?

wish you the best in future..

Marcus

Thank you for all you've done for the hobby. Your work will always be the pride of everyone's collection.

I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to obtain some of your craftsmanship in the final days of your production run.

I never knew you as a friend but you obviously mean a lot to those who have, so your attitude can't be all that bad.

Remember: The past is over and the future hasn't happened yet, so there's no point in fretting over either of them.

Take care of yourself and thank you.

P.S. Have you ever given any thought to Star Trek? --I'm kidding!!

Matt,

Thanks for everything! I'm honored to wear your suit and pack!

Like everyone else has said, you had the time to answer all my stupid questions either thru email or when I spoke to you on the phone!

Where ever your journey takes you next I wish you all the best of luck!

Thanks again!

Todd Schmidt

Well, today was a great frigging day. Signed my divorce papers, finished forming the LAST suit I will ever do, for myself.. finished a killer bumpy helmet as well..

So, any hot single sand girls out there??

MG

You need it! It would be very cool if I ran into you at a Con.

As everone else has said you`ve done wonders for the hobby and will never be forgotten as the best.I`m so happy to own the best armor there is.Sorry to hear of the divorce papers,I can`t imagine what you`re going through right now.Just remember we are all here for you,always.For someone thats given so much to us Star wars geeks the least we can do is give you some moral support.Chin up mate.

Take care

Ben