MEPD Detachment Leader

FIVE

I have been nominated and have accepted the nomination for MEPD Detachment Leader for this year.

I would be honored to continue on in this role, and hope that the past year has been good in your eyes for the MEPD and that you will enable me to keep going as your humble leader.

Thank you all!! :salute:

I know who I'm voting for. Can't think of a better man :salute:

Noel - under your leadership MEPD has grown and prospered. You've invested much of yourself in to this detachment, from creating a new site look, helping people out with new graphics for their deployed pages, sheparding in new standards, just to name a few.

It's been a great year for 2010 - I can't wait to see what you dream up for an encore :duim:

I couldn't agree more with Daetrin on this.

You have been an amazing leader and friend to all of us. The MEPD is the best its ever been and I will continue to follow your lead brother. In a nutshell....you have my support, as always :)

Yes bro!!

You given so much to this detachment helping us have a better forum and community... and even helped many of us to grow as better persons. It would be great for all of us having you as our DL for another period!

As Paul said, the MEPD has grown and evolved in many ways this last year, and it is all because of your work, leadership and your vision.

Thx for all what you give to every one of us.

:D

So...

Lets make 2011 a great year for TDs, the MEPD and all the Legion!

Saludos.

And Thanks

Juan.

I would like to echo what the others before me have said. Absolutely amazing job in 2010 Noel. I am proud to have been accepted here under your leadership. You have my continued support in 2011 for sure. We are lucky to have you! ;)

First of I just noticed you changed your screen name so I was like who's trying to take over my boss's job but anyway Noel you made me feel very welcome when I stumbled in and then without missing a beat accepted me as one of the gang. here's to another term...of endearment. LOL! YAY NOEL!

im sort of new hear and i must say that i have had a good time so far, have found more than enough help and feel welcome so good job bluey :D and i look forward to what u have to offer this year

You are the right man for the job my dear friend, to keep on going as our leader for sure.

I still remember when you kick start the old MEPD again, when he was down.

You came in, as our new CO full of energy and ideas and pull him up in no time.

Endless respect for that my friend, i will never forget that, as my love for the MEPD are big.

2010 was a good year for the MEPD, and i´m sure you got a few trick for 2011 as well for us all.

Hugs bro, and congrats my friend :salute: