The final TE decison and the last ride into the sunset...

trooperexpert

Hey Guys, thanks for all the kind words and the interest so far. I have made a list and keep it near the computer. I have 9 suit sopts left and thank you all for listing that you want one so far. It means alot that you all love what I do and want something that I spent a lifetime to make possible for us all.

I have replied to all PM's and Keep em coming!

TE

Hey gang,

I just had to show off my last TE helmet for my stormtrooper armor.

Posted Image Posted Image

Here's to The Master, TE!

Guns

Matt is not "stepping down". He is IMHO "stepping up"! He said it himself that he is going to stop being the guy with the suits and "find" himself.

I applaud you Trooperexpert! The journey to find one's self is the greatest journey known to man.

Good luck in your travels. I hope from this day forward your life gets better and better. If you feel you have reached rock bottom, then now the only way IS up.

Cheers! Let's hope the new owner of the molds doesn't end up giving your incredible creation a bad name.

Good luck!

good to hear you´re not giving up totaly!

i´m still lucky to get one "original" TE suit from you and not from the ones that will continue your work with the moulds YOU became the best with...

maybe the moulds will be the same but the feeling to own a TE suit will not be the same! i´m really looking forward to get my suit next month! YEAAAHHH!

• 2 weeks later...