*done* TD-7141 Requesting Deployment

NAME: Brad

501st: TD 7141

Garrison: UK Garrison

EMail: Slimsmally@aol.com

I would like to request MEPD deployment status please. I have been working very ******* my kit for a long time and I am now hoping it is ready for the MEPD ranks!

Front:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right side showing no gaps:

Posted Image

Left side showing no gaps:

Posted Image

Field back pack:

Posted Image

Continued below....................................................................

Cloth belt:

Posted Image

Cloth shoulder straps and flat green lenses:

Posted Image

Flowers.....

Posted Image

And finally, One for Nol, our detachment commander:

Posted Image

Bucket off showing my ugly mug:

Posted Image

Cheers troops,

Smally

Looks pretty sweet bro.

You still need a bucket off picture ;o)

Only thing that I can see is that for deployment you have to lose the

shoulder TK ID decal.

I know the UK Garrison requires these but for deployment you may have to take it off.

I would also weather the shoes a bit more but thats pretty much all I can spot

Good luck tho you look great!

Bucket off pic now added. Cheers boys,

Smally

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!! PUT IT BACK ON!!!! lol :D :D :D :D sorry with 2 small boys im subjected to way tooooo much spongebob. but then again, they are probably thinking the same about Star Wars :)

Excellent man!

Yes... xavier is right, if you can "remove" the decal on the shoulder bell — PM sent — then I don't see anything else lacking / needed!

Anyone else spot anything else?

Great job trooper!!!! :duim:

(and thanks for the :salute: pic) haha

Oh, and in the meantime you've got 501st status here now...

Excellent man!

Yes... xavier is right, if you can "remove" the decal on the shoulder bell — PM sent — then I don't see anything else lacking / needed!

Anyone else spot anything else?

Great job trooper!!!! :duim:

(and thanks for the :salute: pic) haha

Oh, and in the meantime you've got 501st status here now...

I have only one thing I think you should add....not required for deployment(i dont think anyway) but it will make you gun look even more BA than it already does. other thatn that your PERFECT bro. :)

Posted Image

Okay, I caught something else that has kept others from being deployed in the past so I'm going to call you on it as well...

You need the "big knob" on the radio on your pack!

Posted Image

Looks mightily good to me. Just need to "remove" the TK ID on the bell and fix on a radio dial and we can go look for those droids we are looking for. Cheers! B)

Btw, not a deployment requirement but does Sandie has the small black vertical stripe on the ear piece like TK?

nice one brad!!!! told ya there shouldn't be a problem with deployment(just a couple of small tweaks) looking at your armour last month at the nsc event,i thought it was a nicely built,sturdy,and sweet looking costume.....and the t-21 looks awesome!!!!

looking foreward to your deployment and our next troop mate(i'll do td next time buddy! ;) )

If you want a quick option for a know while you wait for dana's here is a trick I used to make a pretty cool one. Go to any hardware store and get the little plastic things that you put chair legs on....it's abou 2" wide and angles inward....drill a holethrough the center and drop a screw I'm the hole...fill the center with bondo and let it dry...then sand down the bondo area so it's flat with the top of the floor protector. Cut a piece of 3/4 PVC pipe at approx 1/2 tall...fill with bondo and sand. Now take a 1/16 drill bit and do the holes in a clock pattern around the lower part. Do a 1/8 drill bit for the top set if holes. Then use a razor blade on the lower level angled part and cut tiny slits right after one another the whole way around. Paint black and drill a hole in you radio where you want to insert the screw....it's not perfect but much better than anything else out there aside from dana's. I'll pos a pic of my firs attempt one I did this morning when I get home...whole process 10 mins of work time max and about 1.00

Great idea Rick! If had had the time and patience I would try something like that. Think I'll just wait for my resin knob from Voodoo - I'm all for the easier options!