Life is strange

Rolf

sorry to hear this bro, i can't understand why she lie like this!! she is not really responsible so she can't be a good mother!

i can imagine it is difficult to stay cool in this situation...

i wish the best for the next stape / meeting /court case, and 2011 will be a better year i'm sure :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear this bro, i can't understand why she lie like this!! she is not really responsible so she can't be a good mother!

i can imagine it is difficult to stay cool in this situation...

i wish the best for the next stape / meeting /court case, and 2011 will be a better year i'm sure :)

Thanks for the support bro.

Yeah its not easy to sit still, and just hear her lies to my face.

Trying to destroy me, and my son.

But i know, if i blow up, it will not help me, so i try to be cool.

Be sharp, and use her lies, against her self.

She´s a mess bro, its so sad for Sylvester.

I wish i just could have meet a nice woman, there could be a good mother for him.

All i can do is to fight for him, so she don´t see him much.

And find a new woman, there will love him.

Crossed fingers for 2011 will be better, i sure need it here.

• 2 months later...

Hi brothers, i just like to give you all a small update.

As you have all been there for me through my divorce/destroyed family dream/life crisis.

Any way, things have been quiet since December 2010.

She still shows she´s not a good mother, taken care of him.

Even she only takes care of him 3 days, and i have him 11 days on a 2 week period.

She do not give him enough cloth on, so i get him back sick/fever/ear pains/dirty etc.

She also drops him, split he´s lip, and small wounds for falling.

She say she´s sick here and there, so i take care of him there.

But i think she just out being "young" again.

Any way...

I got divorced today Wwwuuhuu.

I should have been divorced around 2 month ago, but she apply for me to pay her alimony through life.

But she could not get that from me, because i´m not rich, and our marriage was too short as well for getting that.

So now she can´t touch my home, or other values i own.

Next up is.

We have been to 4 court meeting the last months, where i have been trying to talk some sense into her.

I have made better deal for my son each time, well most of the times...

There will be one more meeting, and if she do not like my offer, about how i will share my son whit her.

She will pull me to court, she say.

But she´s game over, and will not win any way.

As i have been taken care of him since he got born, and got he´s child home, won all the state family judge government cases up to now etc.

So they will not change that, and kick a small kid into a new world i do not know, and stop him for seeing me he knows best.

I´m better now, then a small year back, when **** broke loose on us.

I try to get the best out of each day here, and be there for my son 100%, and love him.

I will not let her destroy my days whit my son, she have destroy enough.

I let you all know, if she pull back, and the next meeting...

or she wanna meet me in court, trying to destroy him.

Peace out bro´s ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks my friend.

Its have been a hard year for my son and me, but also full of good and loving moments.

I just try to focus, and be there for him 100%.

Love him each day, and get the best out of the present, and fighting for a better future, and forget about the past/my ex wife.

Peace out :)

Thanks bro´s, i will never go down, but keep on fighting for my son to the end period.

We will win, we all ready have.

The state government child psychologists + judges have all ready point me out to the best taken care of him 3 times.

First time i won, second time she complain, but lost again.

The third she complain, to the highest place to complain in denmark when it comes to family cases.

Its called family rule governments administration, they look the case through, and she lost again.

As i post its the highest place to complain, before a family law court case.

And she have lost all 3 times, and if she wanna meet in court.

All the papers will be send to the judge there as well, so i´m pretty sure it will not be change.

As there are no reason why to do it, as he´s good whit me, and they would not take a small child away from the parent its close to and its child home.

But lets see what she will do soon, i have been to around 3 court meetings whit her.

Trying to talk some sense into her...

one thing is for sure, i will not let her take my son away from me, and then destroy him.

Its crazy she do not get the picture.

A child under age of around 3 have to be whit one parent, if they are split up.

Because they do not know the time, and if you cut up a small child 50%.

It will feel abandoned both ways.

New test shows, a child are more happy, having a base, when its older as well.

Because they fell split up, living two life´s, in two different worlds.

Only if the work between the two parents, are very good, it can work out.

And my ex is a young mesh, there just wanna party, and are not ready to be a mom, and my feelings tells me...

she might never be ready.

My ex.

Her mom left her dad, plus her´s half sisters dad as well.

And to go back, her mom got abandoned by her mom as well.

She met another man, and move whit him to africa, and never came back.

All 3 children left behind at the same age, as my son.

You see, i was thinking my ex want to brake that pattern.

But sadly not...

my ex´s mom did not have time to be there for my ex, when she was a child.

So she was whit her, on work alone, got taken care of buy her mom´s friends, sleep here and there...

My point is, i will not let that happen to my son as well, because she do not know better.

They are twisted, and think about there own needs before other people around them.

I have been there for him since day one, and i will be there all the way to i go down old and grey period.

Just like a real TD i guess, band of brothers kind of style, i will never let him down.

Hugs, be safe, and the best weekend to you all world wide ;)

This is indeed a vicious cycle and the ones who are harmed are the kids. You need a License to Drive,a permit for a firearm but anyone can be a Parent.Rolf,this woman is her own worst enemy.Your Beautiful son is very lucky to have a Awesome Dad like you.You are a great advocate for him and this will mold him into a great person like you.Time will heal these wounds and you do not have to go threw this alone, because you have your son. Peace,Dave

This is indeed a vicious cycle and the ones who are harmed are the kids. You need a License to Drive,a permit for a firearm but anyone can be a Parent.Rolf,this woman is her own worst enemy.Your Beautiful son is very lucky to have a Awesome Dad like you.You are a great advocate for him and this will mold him into a great person like you.Time will heal these wounds and you do not have to go threw this alone, because you have your son. Peace,Dave

Thanks for keep being there my friend.

To me its just something i do as a person, being there for him 100%, and not think about my self first.

He´s the most important person in my life period, and as you say, we got each other.

He all ready give so much back each day as a small kid as soon 21 month.

Holing my hand, and show me what he thinks and likes to do whit me.

He´s so proud when i pick him up in nursery, and say to the people working there proud and happy: DAD, and gives me a big hug.

He´s my everything!

Rolf,

Dyb indånding og hovedet op ... Jeg ønsker dig alt det bedste !

Tak broder, jeg vil holde hoved oppe og ved det bliver bedre og godt.

Det er allerede meget bedre og vi har det godt sammen hver dag.

Min ex kone har tabt og ødelagt hvad hun ku ha haft.

(and to all the english readers.

Just some danish back up here, me keeping my head up, and i will do all the way for him.

I hope to travel a lot whit him (if my ex do not try to destroy that), i hope to meet many of you out there some day.

All over Europe: UK, Germany, France, the US, asia etc ;)

Hey Rolf...

all the best for you and your son...how to read, it works fine with you two :)

Best wishes from the south ;)

BTW...cute tot ;)

...it feels like a family here....good feeling :)

Cheers...

Dan

Thanks for the support bro.

Yeah the mepd bro´s of the sand, are like family.

The best, and most warm forum i have ever been on for sure :)

Small update.

I will go to my # 4 court meeting whit my ex, and talk some sense into her (for the last time i guess).

Lets hope she wanna end her war, and let my son and i in peace.

If not, and she wanna meet me in court, trying to take him away from me.

So be it, she will not win any way.

But i hope she will pull back, so we can all move a long... move a long.

The meeting will be the 23 of march, next week.

I let you all know, if i have found peace or not.

Peace out :)

Here the update from todays meeting whit my ex...

sadly it went really bad.

She wants him for a whole week at her place, and a week at my place/share him 50%.

She also want him for 3 whole weeks in the summer holidays.

Normal you say, a child under 3 to 4 years old.

May only be away from the key person, the same amount of nights, as the child age.

My son Sylvester, are only 22 month, and she all ready have him for 3 nights.

Which is all ready too much.

She will now pull me through the state government/administration, trying to get what she wants.

But it was where it all begin, and i have all ready won my case having him the most there two times.

So i highly doubt she will get him more, then she all ready have.

And take him away from me for 3 weeks, would destroy he´s little spirit totally.

When i´m all ways around him.

She must be insane... one think is for sure, she do not think whats is best for him, but only her own needs as all ways.

She will then also keep on going to pull me through court, trying to get he´s address away from me.

The person there have the child´s address, are also the key person taken care of him the most.

But i have taken care of him for all most 2 years now, so again i doubt he will be taken away from me.

Its a hard thing to have over my head, will me son´s future be destroyed, and will i loose him to a young and twisted woman.

But i don´t think so, and i will keep my head up, and keep on fighting for my son and me to be together, and love him 100%.

My friend, sorry to hear that your ex is still trying to get you down and win over the case even if it is not the best for sylvester.

Keep your head high bro!

You will come out of this hard times with a stronger spirit and a stronger link with your son.

I know you will keep doing everything what is best for Sylvester and keep wining all this difficult fights in court, cause being with you is the best thing for him.

You have told us many times that every single fight you win, makes it more and more difficult for her to win the next one. So I am positive that even if this is a hard moment, at the end you will be left as Sylvester's main guardian and therefore he will be alright, happy and a good kid!

As always bro, I hope you win cause that is in your sons best interest. And also, send you good vibe and strength to help you along this difficult times!

I know how much you love your son, so I am confident you will do everything you can to get the best for him!! :D

And always remember, we will be here, your brothers of arms, if you ever need us!

Un abrazo mi amigo.

Juan

Thanks for being there as all ways bro, yep its no fun, and it hurts me badly.

But i will keep on fightings, and stand tall.

I also think it will be as you post here :

You have told us many times that every single fight you win, makes it more and more difficult for her to win the next one. So I am positive that even if this is a hard moment, at the end you will be left as Sylvester's main guardian and therefore he will be alright, happy and a good kid!

Hugs

Oh man... :(

sry to hear that bro...

and again to go unanswered, what the child wants or what is the best for the child :angry:

what can i say...stay strong for you and for your son.

I express the thumbs to you and your son :)

Best wishes from here...

Dan

Rolf, I believe that she will never be able to take Sylvester away from you. Not with the way she left the BOTH of you, and considering he has been growing up living with you.

Keep your head up high, you are fighting for your son, and that is always the right thing to do!

I've been watching this topic from the day you first posted it Rolf - almost a year ago!

It almost feels as though we are going through it with you ;)

I can only repeat what our brothers have said already. You're doing a great job of being a top father. Dont give up mate, keep going as it's all about making and keeping your son happy. Keep fighting the good fight "On your feet, soldier!"

Make sure you keep us all updated :duim:

Smally.