Life is strange

Rolf

Small update.

As you all know i have been in the state government, and won the case keeping Sylvester home address/rights here whit me.

And having him staying here whit me the most.

Theres a place called family government administrations, its a even higher power place then the state government.

Its the last place you can contact about family cases, or complain.

From there, there are only court case, and only two courts may be try out in family cases like this.

My ex wife have complain to them, trying to take away my rights over my son.

They have not approve her request, and said no to her.

They stand behind me, and the judgement taken from the state government choice.

So now i have both the state government, and the family government administrations stand behind me and Sylvester.

They have both send there judgements to the Copenhagen city court supporting me, where the case will be.

So the judges there will read there judgements, giving me the rights over Sylvester.

So her chances taken my son away from me, are getting more and more bad for her here.

Lucky for me and Sylvester.

Plus the longer there go, before the court case will start, the longer he´s staying here whit me.

The harder it will be to change it, and take him away from me.

Here in the end, i do not think she have think this through.

My guess she have not even think about if she could take care of him the right way, if she won him away from me.

I know she go to a psychologist, and my guess she just try, so she can face her self after is over.

She´s a bad mother, but then she can say to her self she try getting him.

If she got him, and i do not hope/think she will do.

She will not take care of him her self, but he will sleep around by people she know.

As she was grow up the same way her self, so she don´t know better, or can give him the right safe/loving childhood he needs.

Peace out bro´s from your SAA under heavy attack, fighting for he´s son ;)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you note Rolf - her case gets weaker with each decision made. Stay strong - you're in the right and you have your brothers behind you. My experience is that sons really do best with Dad, especially as they get older. He'll need you more and more as time goes on.

Thanks for keeping us posted, and keeping the faith!

Thanks for the support my friend.

Yeah your right, every attack she makes she loose, and the court get all the informations about it each time.

She is also start as a night club dj, playing at night here and there.

And she wants to be a mother, and have him 24/7... Hhhhmmm

Last weekend she send her dad over here to pick up Sylvester, whit out me knowing.

I was against it, because i did not know any thing about it.

And because Sylvester have only sleep beside me since he got born, and do not know him that well for a sleep over.

And have never been in he´s apartment before, long away from here.

Sylvester should sleep there, because my ex wife was going to a weeding party.

Her dad is a ex junkie, and have taken heroin just around 12 month ago again.

So i was not ok, whit him taken care of my only 16 month old son all alone for a whole day, and night sleep over.

I call the state government up, and they said i have rights to keep him home, if i do not feel safe as he´s dad for giving him to a person.

Any way, enough of all this negative BS.

Sylvester and i was in the zoo, just a few days ago.

And i think, like you say bro.

Men just enjoy each others time better, we are on the same path.

See the same things, like the same things.

Like cars, girls, star wars etc....

Heres a few pics, i had my mom whit me that day:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love him... Period!!!

• 3 weeks later...

You two look very happy together.Brings a smile to my face.

Thanks bro :)

Small update.

There is another way, not going to court right away.

Its called court speak/speech/voice, where my ex and me meet up whit our lawyers, and the judges are there.

But this is not in court, just a in a meeting room.

She have said yes to this meeting.

If my ex and me can make a deal, there will be no court case, and the deal is just a good as in court.

But if she will not take my offer, how we shall share Sylvester, it go straight to court from there short after.

I don´t know yet when the meeting will be, even i would like to close this nightmare down soon.

As its like having a pistol in my mouth every day, waiting to go off.

But again, the longer there go, the harder it will be to take him away from me.

Because i´m he´s life/father/adult taken care of him/live in he´s child home etc...

Here a pics of a few gifts from mepd bro´s.

I just wanna say a big thanks, for your time to post here on my topic and support me through my hard times.

I´m normal the strong dude, there keep on helping people i know.

I would never think i would be in such a bad trouble as here, and have a hard period i could not get out of quick again...

but now i am, and hopefully i get out of it stronger then before i got hit.

Here a pics of a few gift i just got in.

1. Rick Bates aka Dirty voy, our very own MEPD XO.

Two big mepd back jacket patches + normal mepd patch + letter.

2. Dave aka TD-6513.

NYC garrison patch, normal mepd patch, new mepd patch, mepd patch + letter.

3. Jerome aka Kenthork.

French garrison patch, t-shirt, picture/letter on the back:

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOVE the M.E.P.D :wub:

The sandy brotherood is the best!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro, i try my best for sure...

and i must say, as you also point out here.

I have never been on a better, more positive forum then the mepd, full whit great/kind/caring people whit heart and souls of gold.

Long life the Sandy brotherhood :salute:

Small update.

The 10 of november i shall go to a court meeting whit my ex wife, if we can work out a deal there is best for Sylvester.

There will be no more court cases, and no more attacks from her etc.

I hope she can come to her senses, so she will stop her attacks on my son and me.

Good news bro'..It might be rough sometimes doing it all by yourself but at least Sylvester has someone that will always be there for him.

And i love all the pics of you and Sylvester, man how has he grown and starting to look like you more and more each day. :D

And peppernodder time is coming up so watch the mailman bro' :P

Thanks bro.

I really hope to get out of this nightmare too, and not have to live in fear each day...

of what will happen whit my son´s future and me together.

All i know is, i will fight for him as long as i´m alive, and be there for 100%.

Yeah we are so alike, i love it.

Its so cool to have your own clone.

Me around 1980/7 years old:

Posted Image

Sylvester 2010/17 month old:

Posted Image

The magic duo:

Posted Image

Whoa...I got that picture of you drawing at home as well :lol:

And yes, it does feel great to have your own clone.. :D

Being there for him is what counts bro'..moulding him into a great person and trooper is up to you ;)

I will do every thing for him, walk through fire and water so to speak.

I got big plans for him and me, i just cross my fingers that my ex will not damage them too much.

My goal is to be there as much as i can, don´t focus so much on how money i can earn, but what we can do together through life.

I hope to travel a lot whit him, but also make each day a travel as well for him at home.

Lucky us Copenhagen is a big city, there got the most.

If it was up to me, i hope he only stay here whit me...

Maybe he will one day, as its also up to him when he gets older.

One thing is for sure, he can stay here as much and as long as he like.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.

I was to a court meeting whit my ex, and our lawyers yesterday.

Trying to find a better way to share Sylvester.

As my ex have move long away, since we made the deal.

And i take him home from there 5 times, over a 2 week period.

I got the 5 get down cut down, so he sleeps and stay there 3 nights over there over the 2 weeks.

So he don´t need to be picked up, late in the evening sleeping in transport on he´s way home.

But she still wanna meet me in court, trying to take my rights away from him.

My lawyer said it could take up to another 6 month, or more...

i guess i just have to let it go, and not think too much about it, as i guess she can´t take him away from he´s child home any way.

Where he´s nursery are, he coming kindergarden and school etc.

Peace out ;)

Thanks bro.

Yeah its slowly going in the right direction.

Before she saw him 6 times over a 2 week period, and i saw him 8 times.

I also saw him the 6 days she got him, but only early in the morning, and late in the evenings.

Now she she see him 4 times, and i 8 times.

But there is only one day i don´t see him at all.

I hope to have it cut down, when he´s a bit older, like 3 or so.

And he´s only at her place at every second weekend, beside that he´s at my place.

Where he´s nursery, kindergarden, scholl, child home, play friends is ;)

Rolf, I have been off the boards for a while, but I read this today and could not believe it. My wife and I have a three month old little girl, and I can not imagine life without either one of them. My wife is seven years younger than I am. My heart goes out to you brother. My prayer is this will work itself out of you and that your son will know the love you have for him. God Bless my friend.

Well bro,

I guess its all going fine for Sylvester, even if you now get to spend a bit less less time with him now. The most important thing is that the court is giving you most (or all) the privileges for raisin him, and that he gets to stay with you at his child home most of the time. Not only most of the days but most of the time overall... spending most nights and all.

We all know you have been doing all what is in the best interest of your son, so I am confident at the end, even if it is a long and difficult ride, Sylvester and you will stay together cause you are an awesome dad to him, and your only concern is making him happy and giving him a good home. So... keep fighting for what is best for him, and Im sure you will succeed!!! :D

You know we are here to hold your back if you need us bro!

At the end, Im sure it will be fine and you two will be happy and stay together not only because the court says so, but because you two will want to do it (when sylvester is older and he can make a choice). :D

Keep doing it for Sylvester, but also for you my friend! So that you two live happy and stay happy together!!

:D

best wishes as always!!

Saludos

Juan

Rolf, I have been off the boards for a while, but I read this today and could not believe it. My wife and I have a three month old little girl, and I can not imagine life without either one of them. My wife is seven years younger than I am. My heart goes out to you brother. My prayer is this will work itself out of you and that your son will know the love you have for him. God Bless my friend.

Thanks for your support my friend.

I was once a happy dude, there feel happy all most each day, and enjoy life the most.

All ways kind, and open for other people..

Well i guess i´m still kind, but my mood goes up and down.

Not in a bad person way, but to honest i get sad once a while.

I´m best when i´m whit my son, as i love him 100%, and he loves me back.

But i try to do something good for my self, when i do not have him.

Lucky i have him the most, as he´s mom is out of control.

But lucky i get stronger, and stronger each day.

And i feel happy together whit him, plus try to have fun, when he´s not around.

Like log in here, assemble armors, go out party, see friends etc.

I know i will survive this, even it will be a deep scar over my chest for life.

And i will take this pain whit me to the grave, as i´m coming from a broken family my self.

And never got over it 100%, now i have to feel it once again, and see what it do to my son too.

I´m so sad, and angry about my ex wife.

There want me to start a life whit her, and she ask me to marry her, buy a big home for us, get a cat, get a child etc.

And when she got it all, she took off...

****, again i will survive, and get a good meaning full life together whit my son i´m sure...

and we all ready have.

Hugs back from here.

Well bro,

I guess its all going fine for Sylvester, even if you now get to spend a bit less less time with him now. The most important thing is that the court is giving you most (or all) the privileges for raisin him, and that he gets to stay with you at his child home most of the time. Not only most of the days but most of the time overall... spending most nights and all.

We all know you have been doing all what is in the best interest of your son, so I am confident at the end, even if it is a long and difficult ride, Sylvester and you will stay together cause you are an awesome dad to him, and your only concern is making him happy and giving him a good home. So... keep fighting for what is best for him, and Im sure you will succeed!!! :D

You know we are here to hold your back if you need us bro!

At the end, Im sure it will be fine and you two will be happy and stay together not only because the court says so, but because you two will want to do it (when sylvester is older and he can make a choice). :D

Keep doing it for Sylvester, but also for you my friend! So that you two live happy and stay happy together!!

:D

best wishes as always!!

Saludos

Juan

Thanks for the hugs bro, as it means a lot to me.

Yeah this new deal is better.

Before she saw him 6 times, now she only see him 4 times.

She got more nights, but its only because she have move long away.

And the plan is to get the days in one straight line, when he´s slowly getting older.

Because when a child is small, it have to see both parents, maybe not for so many hours, but see them both.

Getting older, there can slowly go longer days between.

And when a child is old enough to understand the situation, all the small hours through the week..

can be cut away, to a weekend every second weekend.

I hope to have him full time, and i´m ok whit her having him every second weekend.

Beside that, he stays here whit me...

where he´s child home, nursery, kindergarden school, friends, and dad is, there have been there since he got out.

There have been made some new test, there show that children get confused living in two homes 50% each place.

And personal i´m against it too, a child have to feel this is my home.

But i also see/sleep at the other parents place.

Her plan we to stap me down, leave me, take my son away from me.

Let other people cake care of him, while she party, and do all the things she have not done enough.

DJ at night, got no education, no money, no own home, but a limit apartment giving by the government to she can take care of her self etc etc.

Its ok he see her, and he shall know who she is etc, but she can´t not take care of him, as good as i can here.

Han he shall have the best childhood, and i will fight for that to the end.

She can be the clown every second weekend, and i can be he´s steady loving rock.

Where he all ways feel safe, and loved period!

• 3 weeks later...

I was to a new court meeting yesterday, and it was pure ****.

This time it was not so much our lawyers talking, but my ex and me trying to work it out.

It went on for small 4 hours, and she lie, and was so fake i could not belief it.

Heres a few issues:

1. She owns me 160.000 danish kr/28376.00 $, some of them giving to her by my aunt, and some used for the apartment.

But around 15000.00 $ are mine, her reply to that was just: Prove it.

So my money are lost there.

2. She said that Sylvester nursery have contact her, because he should be violent.

That was also a lie, i talk to them, and the have never contact her, or said something like that.

3. She said he cry every time he see her, when she pick him up there.

Again, a lie, they have never seen something like that.

4. She said our health child nurse was worried for Sylvester, so she have contact her.

I contact her, and it was again a lie.

She try to make me look bad, so she can take him away from me.

She also cry fake a few times, it was like a bad television series, just so people should feel sorry for her.

She also said she have contact the state government, to hear how she could take my son away from me.

It was when we still was living together, and i ask her all most every day if she was ok.

And she lie to me, that she was fine, but was planing how to steal my child away from me.

She said yesterday, now..

knowing she have lost so far, she wish she have not drag me through all the court cases behind my back.

But talk to me.

I did not feel sorry for her, its like catching a bad guy, crying i´m so sorry i killed them.

She´s a mess, and not healthy for my son.

He shall see her, and know who she is, but not have a life whit her like shear him 50%, never!

I will keep on fighting for my son´s future whit me.

Its very hard for me, and it kills me inside, but i will not go down.

I will also be here on the MEPD as much as i can, because i feel loved here by the brotherhood, and value it.

Next meeting are the 5 of January 2011.

I guess this might be one of the last meetings, before the city court will decide if Sylvester shall be whit me the most.

Or i shall give him away to my ex wife.

If she win, i will not see him so much, and it will kill me.

So cross your finger for my son my me here bro´s, i hope i can walk out of this **** nightmare real soon.

Hugs

Rolf, fingers and toes crossed for the 2 of you, mate! Hopefully, this will be the last of it.

Thanks bro.

I really hope so too.

We shall go again the 5 of January, to a new meeting trying to work it out.

But she want me rights over Sylvester, and i will not give them to her.

So i guess the meetings be over quick, and i guess it will go to the city court quick from there.

I can´t wait to its over, and hopefully i can carrie one taken care of my son the most through life.

Here in Denmark you have the rights to two court cases, but as i have won all the family state government cases.

And they all work together whit the city court, i guess i will win that one too.

As nothing have change since i won them, so i can´t see why it should be changed.

I guess she will loose the city court case coming up, after these meetings.

Then she only have one more shot, and its the country court.

You can´t go higher up in the court cases, whit a family case.

But as i have won all the other cases, and last court case/i guess, she can´t win the last one.

If she decide to take that one too, i think she will get free process, but if she loose, she might have to pay all the lawyers/judges etc.

Any way, i´m getting mad thinking about all this 24/7.

So i try not to, even its hard.

Hugs

Rolf,stay strong.Soon the lies will come back to bite her in the butt.She was the one that left and that is the bottom line.We are all behind you ,Dave

Thanks for the support my friend.

I think she will go down, hopefully real soon.

And i will be free again, safe, and me and my son can carrie on and have a loving life together, whit out that evil demon.

I can´t wait for the day, and the sun shine on us.

Good thing, is i have check the nursery staff team up once again.

And they support me 100%, and wanna give me a paper whit there support on, saying no to her lies.

It will not look good in court for her.

She have destroy her family, going behind my back trying to steal my son, steal money, lie about the nursery , she do not have a safe going on home, but only for a short period, got no education or cash etc.