Life is strange

Rolf

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really happy to hear of the continuing success you are having with this whole thing Rolf. In a weird way it will give others who carry the same positive mindset that you possess a renewed sense of hope. When you treat others with love and respect, life seems to be better. There is no need to be mean or hurtful to others....it gets you nowhere. If only the world could see what we see through the eyes of a "sandtrooper"....:)

Rolf, I'm glad to hear continued good reports. I'm sorry you have to go through this in the first place. I have a 20 month old with my wife of 4 years, and I can't imagine having that broken apart. I'll keep praying for peace between the two of you, and that God would begin mending the scars.

All the best, brother.

I echo what everyone is saying brother! I'm so glad things are going good for you in this, and more than glad I'm truly thankful!

What Rick said holds so much truth; it's not our circumstances that define our reality, we choose what our reality is by how we define it. As one of my mentors says, "Trouble is an assessment." When we choose to represent things based on hope, and love, and things that are eternal, the fleeting moments of trial are put into the correct perspective. B)

Im really happy to hear of the continuing success you are having with this whole thing Rolf. In a weird way it will give others who carry the same positive mindset that you possess a renewed sense of hope. When you treat others with love and respect, life seems to be better. There is no need to be mean or hurtful to others....it gets you nowhere. If only the world could see what we see through the eyes of a "sandtrooper"....:)

That IS what it is all about.Very well said.

Thanks for the keep on support of me through my biggest nightmare ever!

1. Just think about for only around 10 weeks ago, she left me and my son in the streets and broke up whit us over phone.

And went out for party hard, and let me alone whit him.

2. She try to take my son away from me in state court, so i could only see him a few hours two times a week.

But never sleep at my place before he was 3 years old.

want he´s rights/take him away from my address

She lost that case, and its now her own plan she´s be living under.

3. She threat me by taken me apartment through the state court, want wife cash support out of my pay.

She lost that case too.

Now me and my son, can relax more, and build up a life together.

The good thing is i all ready have, by being there for him since he´s was born.

Found him a good nursery care taker place, play whit him all day, take him all over/play grounds, see friends/whit there kid´s, family etc.

I do not miss my x wife any more, i guess i miss the good old times when we was in mad love for around 2 years.

But our last 2 years was not the same, and since Sylvester came into this world she was not the same person i married once.

Scary, but true...

I think its a mix of a lot of things.

1. She not old enough to handle the life/work/responsibility being a mom to a new born, and keep the love going at the same time.

2. She got jealous because she thinks i kiss him too much, or talk too much about him.

3. She got a depression/sleep all morning, watch television most of the evenings, lazy as ****.

Bottom line, i guess Sylvester and me are better whit out her here.

My dad said to me, i´m happy to see she have not killed you positive side in you, the lust for love etc.

And he´s right, she have damage my son and me enough, now its time to move on, and we all ready have.

I can´t wait to share my life whit him, travel the world whit him, and make each day a travel it self where we are together.

Hope to come to some of my MEPD bro´s, whit him, when he´s a bit older for visits.

TD hugs to the brotherhood of the mighty M.E.P.D :salute:

Rolf, you have it figured out.Man, you are one cool dude. Your son is incredibly lucky to have a Dad like you.Even though I only know you here on the boards,you are a inspiration to many.No matter what crazy stuff life throws you-walk through it like you do-with your head held high. Have a Good Night, Dave

Rolf, you have it figured out.Man, you are one cool dude. Your son is incredibly lucky to have a Dad like you.Even though I only know you here on the boards,you are a inspiration to many.No matter what crazy stuff life throws you-walk through it like you do-with your head held high. Have a Good Night, Dave

Thanks for your kind words, and support my friend.

Also for all your pm, means a lot to me.

I used to say, you can hit me bad, but i will all ways get up again no matter what.

I love my son 100% and more, and i will fight, put my own need a side any time for him.

Take a bullet any time etc, like they say in the movies.

He´s my big love, pride and joy, and needs only the best here in life, i will put all my focus, energy, time, love on him having the best life together whit me.

I have respect him from day one, and will keep on doing it.

And knowing he will grow smarter then me in many ways over time, and learn me about life back, as one magic duo.

Hope to shake your hand one day in NYC, i have been there in 1988, and 2000.

And as soon Sylvester are a bit older i´m going again, hope to see you there bro.

Sandy hugs from here to the brotherhood :)

Oh man, it feels good to know that things are settleing for you now and that you and little Syl' can relax and enjoy your life as a perfect duo!

And just to remind you: you are welcome to come here with him at any time - so get your butts over here! :D

All the best

Patrick

Oh man, it feels good to know that things are settleing for you now and that you and little Syl' can relax and enjoy your life as a perfect duo!

And just to remind you: you are welcome to come here with him at any time - so get your butts over here! :D

All the best

Patrick

Thanks for your post my friend, and yes its a great feeling that we are safe now.

Not to know if you loose your kid, and your home/fortune, is a nightmare...

but is over now, and the evil/twisted x wife are history.

I would love to come over to you in Hamburg, i have only seen your city once.

And whit you as our tour guide, i better check it out once again asap.

Cheers bro :)

Rolf, I always look forward to reading your posts. A couple of days ago I mentioned to my boy about maybe inheriting the armor one day and carrying on the trooping tradition. He got a big smile on his face and he tells everyone he is going to take over for me when I hang up the T-21. I told him maybe he could be a Vader because he is tall for a 10 year old and he will be taller than me.As far as you coming to NY one day,that would be great. A couple of us (Rick,John,Lou and myself) will be meeting up at NYCC this year, maybe one day you can join us. Best of everything to you and your son, Dave

Rolf, I always look forward to reading your posts. A couple of days ago I mentioned to my boy about maybe inheriting the armor one day and carrying on the trooping tradition. He got a big smile on his face and he tells everyone he is going to take over for me when I hang up the T-21. I told him maybe he could be a Vader because he is tall for a 10 year old and he will be taller than me.As far as you coming to NY one day,that would be great. A couple of us (Rick,John,Lou and myself) will be meeting up at NYCC this year, maybe one day you can join us. Best of everything to you and your son, Dave

Thanks Dave.

This topic means a lot to me too, and really show how strong bond we together here on the MEPD, as one big brotherhood team up.

Too cool whit the pass on of your armor, i guess i will give mine to my son too.

Plus a few suits to him, along the way, so we can troop together.

If he likes, but i guess he would, as he´s a boy... and got crazy old me as he´s pap.

Sounds like a nice crew there, i´m sure you will have a great time together in the NYC.

I just wish i was born in the US too, so i could join on more often here and there.

Hope to see you all one day bro´s.

Cheers, and the best weekend from here to you :)

looks like his dad :)

Thanks bro :)

Maybe i will try to post a side by side pics of me in he´s age vs. him, there you can really see we are all most looks the same ;)

pictures of happiness :D

I love him so much :wub:

It have been a freaking nightmare...

First to handle the lost of loosing your love, my wife...

Then not knowing if i will also loose my son, and maybe also my home.

Now we can relax, enjoy our life together.

I will be there for him all the way, to i´m old and gone ;)

I would love to come over to you in Hamburg, i have only seen your city once.

And whit you as our tour guide, i better check it out once again asap.

Our doors is wide open for you, bro - anytime!

Cheers

P.

Our doors is wide open for you, bro - anytime!

Cheers

P.

Thanks Cpt. P.

Hope to come down, and visit you in the nearest future my friend.

I would love that.

Sounds like some of this bad stuff is in the rearview mirror.I am happy that you two are happy.

Thanks bro.

Yeah we are quickly moving up here, and are in a good progress of finding a new way of living together.

Sylvester is a stong boy in many ways, and i´m proud to be he´s dad in many ways.

I´m sure it will all turn out great, for both of us.

Even it could have been the best, if she did not turn crazy and left us.

I have all ready meet few lady´s, in my age.

They also have kid´s of there own, Sylvester can play whit too.

For now i just relax getting into something new, and we are just friends.

But its nice to know, that there are some one there cares for you...

I´m sure i will end up whit a better lady some day, then my ex wife...

it can only be better, then the low love i got from her back then.

Cheers :)