Guess That Prop!

DirtyBoy

Ok....since I basically live on this forum now....lets play a game. :) Im sure most members on this site dont just build TD stuff so I was thinking it would be fun if we posted other things Star Wars related that we are building or have built. Dont tell us what it is when you are posting...let everyone guess :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I got it so heres the next one....EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY!!!! Even if you dont feel your builds are perfect....who cares....I know Ive got a long way to go but Ive only been building for about 6 months and prior to that I didnt even know what a pop rivet was....its just fun for me...if something cool comes out of it...even better.

Posted Image

I guess I got it so heres the next one....EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY!!!! Even if you dont feel your builds are perfect....who cares....I know Ive got a long way to go but Ive only been building for about 6 months and prior to that I didnt even know what a pop rivet was....its just fun for me...if something cool comes out of it...even better.

Posted Image

Is that a boba fett side arm holster?