Guess That Prop!

DirtyBoy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what the **** is episode III? there is more than the OT?

sorry guys, i just had to... :P

I've loved and watched Episode III so many times over the years, but stopped a few years ago. Then, one night a few weeks ago I put it on and HOLY ****.... I'd just finished watching The Hurt Locker (Thanks Paul), so maybe my perception of what a good movie is was elevated, but this time watching EIII, it was so obviously bad that I had to turn it off. The new trilogy had great CG, costumes and characters, but outside that, forget it.

DING, DING!

Posted Image

Beautiful, you have all ways been in the top line of putting stuff together.

And a key person for me back then, getting into real the sandtrooper hobby.

Good one bro :)

Looks to me that they reused the Sandtrooper Backpacks from ANH for the rebels. You actually can see our Seed Trays :)

kind of funny, didn't know that.

Gotta love the consistent use of everyday household items :)

Wanted to show you guys what Ive been working on the last 2 weeks....still have some tightening up and trimming here and there but Im making decent progress.... hand painted a majority of it while the rest was sprayed....still working out a lighter pattern for legs....arms...etc...backpack and accessories all scratch built....99% seemless design....Mikes amazing Gree was my inspiration :) BTW.....TD's are cake compared to clones....lol

Wanted to show you guys what Ive been working on the last 2 weeks....still have some tightening up and trimming here and there but Im making decent progress.... hand painted a majority of it while the rest was sprayed....still working out a lighter pattern for legs....arms...etc...backpack and accessories all scratch built....99% seemless design....Mikes amazing Gree was my inspiration :) BTW.....TD's are cake compared to clones....lol

Posted Image

All I have to say is wow! :o Every time I see a great looking clone, it makes me want to give it a go! Superb job!

WOW!!! :blink: cool suit Rick.

I have never assembled a clone, but know it should be a ****.

Make all the body parts fade out smooth together etc.

Nice paint job all over, it must have taken more then 5 minutes for sure.

Great!!! work bro :)

(are you whit the rebels, or on code 666 :lol: )

WOW!!! :blink: cool suit Rick.

I have never assembled a clone, but know it should be a ****.

Make all the body parts fade out smooth together etc.

Nice paint job all over, it must have taken more then 5 minutes for sure.

Great!!! work bro :)

(are you whit the rebels, or on code 666 :lol: )

Dont you mean Order 66....

Posted Image

Thanks guys.....Today was pretty good for the project....I actually got the thighs to fit better....sucks when you have paint and weathering and then you got to cut....bondo and sand again. oh well....the downside to working armor alone :)

just a killer armor bro'

clones are not my favorite but it is a really nice suit, and you done a wonderful work on it!!! :)

Thanks bro...still working it and trying to get right but it def poses alot of challenges....I went clone on this build because all the kids "LOVE" them...and my garrison has mainly the OTC characters. So I figured what the heck.... :)

• 3 months later...

So while I was slaving away in my basement this morning I saw some pieces of plastic and wood laying around. I remembered one of my friends was putting together a costume for C5 but she couldnt find a blaster...this was off memory so im not sure of accuracy but it looks pretty cool.

post-2894-089411100 1277298269_thumb.jpg