Congrats to Noel - our new DL

Daetrin

Congrats Noel on becoming the new DL for MEPD. It was a close race and hard fought, but in the end you prevailed.

Thanks to Mike for all he's done in 2009, and best wishes to Noel for an excellent 2010.

Learning Invision (the forum software) may seem tough, but you're a smart cookie and I'm sure will get the hang of it soon enough (heck, look at me ;-) ).

:pint1:

:salute:

Beat me to it! Congratulations. In the interim, I'm going to promote you to XO, so you'll have access to the Admin CP. We'll spend the next week or so going over all the particulars.

Once again, congratulations!

Wow... leave the house for a few hours and I miss everything! B)

Thanks SO much for all the support I've gotten so far.

I'm very excited about this year... have some big (dirty) shoes to fill and promise to do my absolute best!

I look forward to your help this next week Mike!

Thanks again everyone.

I'm honored and feel it a great privilege to serve!

Oh, and Gordon, 1 bag is plenty... I DO live in the desert after all. ;)

Hip Hip HORRAY!! Glad to see you made it. Congrats a many! as everyone has said. :D Cant wait for a great year. Many thanks to those who have moved on as well. Great job by all. I am proud to say I am an MEPD Police Officer, or whatever you want to call me B) LOL

Jay