Now there is accurate boots for us all again.

So who is the first person to buy a set and post what they're like???

I ordered a pair last night. Very fast response and I already have a shipping confirmation. I will post pics when I get them.

I am also gonna sell my old 10 1/2 white caboots. They are in good shape bu very scuffed up. I have not been able to get them anywhere close to clean. They would make a great pair of TD boots. PM me if you are interested. I just took some pictures of them...

I got this response yesterday from them in answer to an inquiry about half sizes. Guess I'll have to wait but at least their focus is in the right direction. My apologies to anyone involved with this product if here isn't the right place for disclosure.

No, we're only doing full sizes for the first few runs. We want our shop to learn our new product very well and as we sell the boots, we'll be building our inventory adding more and more sizes.

These cost us a very large amount to build, as we refused to use the cheap mexican plastic like everyone else. I wouldn't use the south american products either, they're just too low of quality.

So far, I'm very pleased with our boots, but they're running a tiny, tiny, tiny bit on the narrow size, not much though. A thin sock helps as we designed the tops to be narrow to accommodate our armor.

I got this response yesterday from them in answer to an inquiry about half sizes. Guess I'll have to wait but at least their focus is in the right direction. My apologies to anyone involved with this product if here isn't the right place for disclosure.

Just a small note.

I´m a US size 10,5, when it comes to sneakers.

But trooper boots, are all ways a bit more pointy.

So i wear a US size 11 there, and they all ways fit me perfect.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine have been in Denmark for 4 days now, but in costum duty.

They are crazy, they can take up to 50% of the value.

Trying to force us, only to shop whit in Europe.

Only problem is, most of the good stuff are in the US :angry: