THE MOTHERLOAD!!!

Art Andrews

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy on the dewback makes sitting in armour look so easy whenver i sit in armour my head nearly disappears inside my chest plate where it all gets pushed up. maybe he wasn't wearing his butt plate.

He's not really sitting on it, he's really standing in it, those are false legs attached on the Dewback

The "guy" out of armor fondling the dewback's genitalia looks a bit like Prince.....

I thought everyone knew that Prince was a 'Dewback Fluffer' back in the late 70's??

Brilliant pic Braks... definitely worth buying for this alone (the extra info on the stormtrooper costumes from is an added bonus)

Cheers,

John

The guy on the dewback makes sitting in armour look so easy whenver i sit in armour my head nearly disappears inside my chest plate where it all gets pushed up. maybe he wasn't wearing his butt plate.

He's not really sitting on it, he's really standing in it, those are false legs attached on the Dewback

LMAO just picturing that

Good work Braks,

Does anyone know which helmet the Guy 2nd from the right is holding (Move Along armour guy).

I love that helmet, it's the way I've always thought a should look. Nice high brow.

I would have to look again to seen if I could ID it. It has a very "Move Along" shape to the brow but there aren't any good identifying marks to really let you know. I will see what I can do.

Maby its flex fit, whit hdpe helmet... Or somthing

I was thinking of one thing here.

If you look at the SE box episode 4,5,6.

At the bonus dvd, under anh making off.

You see 2 sandtroopers whit out there helmets on, talking to Peter Diamond in dok 94:

One orange pauldron, not so high whit red hair (looks fat).

One white pauldron, high dude whit dark hair.

It looks to me that it is not the boys on the black and white picture.

BB help me out

Docking Bay 94 was not in Tunisa. A number of the later scenes are studio shots, incouding what you see in the making of video. This was back in the UK. I think you will also notice that while the weathering patterns are the same on the troopers, by the time they get back to the UK, the weathering is not nearly as heavy as it appers in the beginning.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to bump this back up since I got the book a few days ago.

All I can say is...wow.

This book is incredible. It's the book I've been waiting for since I was four years old. Finally a full and detailed account of the making of my favorite movie. I feel like a little kid again! GREAT BOOK.

Just wanted to bump this back up since I got the book a few days ago.

All I can say is...wow.

This book is incredible. It's the book I've been waiting for since I was four years old. Finally a full and detailed account of the making of my favorite movie. I feel like a little kid again! GREAT BOOK.

I wating here in little Denmark.

They say that it will be in my hands the 10 of may.

Can wait to get it home

Good work Braks,

Does anyone know which helmet the Guy 2nd from the right is holding (Move Along armour guy).

I love that helmet, it's the way I've always thought a should look. Nice high brow.

It could be a move along helmet. There were two

Keith.

got it today. i feel certain this will keep me happy for some time. there's a lovely little bit from Mark Hamill about not being able to sit down in the armour and freaking out with the lid on. but then i guess he probably had to be in it non stop for hours on end.

I got the book today, and ****!!! i love this book all ready . There are so much good info in there, on the 361 pages to read and look at.

We all seen BB sand troopers whit out helmets, so i´m not gonna post that.

Here is just a few shots for you there still dont have the book (go get it!!!).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image