Almost Finished!

hhuggins

Hey Guys,

My wife and I hosted my company Halloween party at our house on Saturday and I was determined to get things in a wearable condition by then. The party started at 6pm and I was still weathering at 5:55, but I manged to get everything on and make a grand entrance by 8pm. Fifteen minutes or so into the party, my left bicep strap popped loose, but it didn't matter. I was suited up for the first time!

Lots of things left to do, especially building a backpack, but I've been at this thing on and off for a year now. Thanks for all the inspiration!

HH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

looking good there brother Huggins. the weathering job is great , doesn't look like a rush job at all!

second that! the weathering is really excellent!

great looking armor too,but maybe one tiny, little, small and petite suggestion...

either lower you belt or higher your thight parts...

Wow guys, thanks for all the kind words. It's been a long haul but this forum has kept me on course. Your high standards have been an inspiration to me.

RoCKo - Yeah, my thighs need to be higher. Hopefully it's just a matter of adding another snap a little higher up on the strap holding them up. I'm not sure how much lower I can get my belt, but I'll take a look.

Mike - I need your backpack!

Thanks again everyone!