What do you guys wear under your wetsuit?

hhuggins

I wear a unitard that makes me feel slightly ill at ease with myself so i figure what the heck, french knickers and a camisole!!

sometimes just black tape on the nipples.

actually just my brown Y's (with the beige Y detailing) for that genuine 70's feel.

Under Armor brand boxer briefs underwear. Deadly serious. They are expensive, but ****... they feel awesome.

And I wear Under Armor, too. I have a set for Summer and Winter temperatures. It's also very expensive stuff, but nothing beats it. They're also a Maryland based company AND a client of the company I work for.

Mike, can you get us all discounts on that Underarmor stuff?

I only wear boxers and socks under my black suit.

I've been meaning to get in touch with them about doing an endorsement deal with either our garrison or the 501st. Considering all the shirts have the logo on the back of the neck, if you don't black it out, it is essentially advertising.

I've had young kids comment that I was wearing Under Armor when they saw the logo.

I've been meaning to get in touch with them about doing an endorsement deal with either our garrison or the 501st. Considering all the shirts have the logo on the back of the neck, if you don't black it out, it is essentially advertising.

Dang, and I just spent > $100 on some cold gear & accessories. Wish this was in place before then.