More parts than you can shake a stick at!

TD-1536

This is from the first run of MH parts...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nine hours and I'm BEAT. Special thanks to the Crashmann as always... without him, none of this would be possible. Extra special thanks to fellow OLG members Jay, James and Brett for helping with these pulls.

Other OLG members - Rob, Ryan, Phil, Larry and Seth... we're still not done pulling parts for the paid orders so we were unable to pull your parts. Charlie or I will try to hook you guys up in the next few weeks.

I was thinking, "More parts than you can shake a dewback prod at!"

Wow, what a day! I don't know how the weather is where you live, but Maryland in the summer is more humid than a bantha's armpit! Fortunately, there were beers to help stave off the heat, and there will most certainly be a sequel to the SB main box video!

Mike got a significant cut with a utility knife as he was trimming out parts from one of the pulls. I always emphasize safety, and if he had not been wearing the gloves, it could have been much worse!

So, enjoy your backpack parts... There's literally blood, sweat, and beers in 'em!

Charlie

TI-386

I hope you're ok Mike !!!

The bleeding part? Oh I'll live.

However, If I wasn't wearing those work gloves, made of cow hide, I probably, would've most certainly slit my wrist and bled to death. I am not joking.

Oh, and James burned himself good and proper, on the first pull, too.

I hope you're ok Mike !!!

The bleeding part? Oh I'll live.

However, If I wasn't wearing those work gloves, made of cow hide, I probably, would've most certainly slit my wrist and bled to death. I am not joking.

Oh, and James burned himself good and proper, on the first pull, too.

Thanks bro´s your back pack comes whit blood sweet and knowledge, deepest respect from here.

Cant wait to get that pack on, and rock

got the last of my parts yesterday, and i think im there all i need now is the sb boxes and mh parts to arrive and im good to go , im so flippin excited about this project i just had to take some pics!!! also what are you guys thoughts on using the existing back pack harness but dying it black....also my back packs have 2 curvy bars is this the same as your guys(i was amazed at how light they were!!!)??? And just a side note for new guys wanting parts it took me only about 7 days to aquire these parts most of which are were in the u.s and im in canada so it can be done realitivly quickly!

cheers

H.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...