New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey!

New dude on the forum. Been reading your forum for a while and decided to register. Always wanted a sandtrooper armor (obviously far superior to the stormtrooper ) , but since i`m a student/poor, i might have to start with just the helmet. Since there are so many different helmets i`m having a bit of trouble finding out which one to get, and this forum seemed like the best place to go for help!

Never done anything with armor or modeling / assembling before, only done 3D modeling, so i guess i`m in for a bit of a challenge if i manage to get a helmet!

Anyways, i guess i`ll start a new topic for people to help me out with deciding which helmet to go for! Just for your flaming pleasure, here is a work in progress of commander bacara`s bucket http://youtube.com/watch?v=qxoXZn2o4hw

Looking forward to your help and expertise!

nico from norway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy!

I’ve lurked for a few weeks and decided to join. I have no armor (yet), but I’m working on some BGF’s. I’m a naval officer by profession and a fine woodworker when not doing Uncle Sam’s bidding. Building blasters has been a pleasant change of pace from creating furniture and other such things. This place has already been a treasure trove of resources, to which I thank everyone who has contributed. I look forward to learning more from y’all!

Slay… out

Welcome, Slay. I lived in Memphis for 12 years, so it's nice to know there's gonna be reinforcements arriving in the area.

LOL... I grew up in Orange, CA so its nice to know the southland is under control!

Hi there every body!

My name is Angelo, I am with the UKG and I am about half way through

doing my Sandtrooper Armour.

I've built the back pack and have started to weather a set of Armour.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm just waiting on a few more items to be able to complete.

Take care, and all the best,

Angelo

Hey everyone, my names Jason and im from the KC area, Ive already gotten a good start on my DLT-19 and my backpack. the only problem im having is actually getting some armor, when i posted on my local 501st website, they sent me here...LOL. So anyway, I understand the different types and am looking to get an FX set, because of size. So if someone could shoot me a PM id appreciate it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to the whole community of the sand, I am new here but I already have a pair of years in the legion, hope to finish my sandtrooper in a pair of months and to accompany them in the events, live on the border of Mexico/USA and I am present occasionally at the San diego Comicon

Gabriel

tkbh-4455

Legion 501st. Mexico Garrison