New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Welcome,
Have fun here in the forum and building your sandtrooper.
If you have any questions or need help, we will be happy to help you here.

Regards bigwam

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello, everyone.  I've been inactive for a few years (DZ/TS-6115 FLG/Makaze) but am currently working on getting a sandy together for approval and reactivation. I look forward to getting up and running soon as well as getting back into the trenches and trooping with you fine folks!

• 2 weeks later...

New to the MEPD, but I've been around the greater 501st for a bit... still working towards approval with (at least) one of my builds. Recently acquired TD-25674's Sandy kit, and will be submitting my app for 501st & MEPD once I have it adjusted & dialed in. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is TD-12484 from Bast Alpha Garrison in Louisiana reporting in and saying Hello There! My anniversary was yesterday on January first. I was approved on January 1, 2017. My life changed forever. On December 4, 2015 I bought my first bucket from Staven Haydel. Then, after Christmas in 2015 I bought the armor kit to go with the bucket (Also from Staven). I trooped and worked on that costume from December 2015 til October 2016. Then, got approved on January 1, 2017 and I was the only trooper to get approved on that day! I am so grateful for all of the friends I have made over the last eight years of trooping and seven years of being approved. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon and CHEERS to another year of being a bad guy and doing good. Happy New Year to everyone here!

IMG_20240101_095838_307.jpg

Hello there!

I purchased a member's kit last weekend.  He moved from Ohio to CA to work at EF/X and didn't think he would have the free time, and wanted someone in Ohio to carry on.

He posted it in October, I mentioned we were the same sizes and local.  Someone else expressed interest first & I was ok with that.  Figured he bought it, I forgot about it.

Xmas Eve he messages me that the other guy never followed through, still available.  Well crap.  How much?  Dropped down to $1000 with EVERYTHING including bin, undersuit, blaster w/ Doopy Doo, backpack, boots, black and Pride pauldrons, etc.  I couldn't pass it up.

Jerry Stem

TK-40418 (soon to be TD-40418 also)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, not at all new to the legion but new to getting into sandies.

I had posted in the jedha trooper section, my wife and I are going to convert our R1TK kits into jedha sandies but I guess that's a pretty rare forum because I haven't gotten a single reply in several days lol.

Anyways nice to be on board here, my wife's kit is going under final layer of paint once weather cooperates and will be ready for fit/strapping/dirtying up soon, my kit is rough cut and needs to get final trim and go through paint process.

If anyone has any info on the jedha trooper packs (not the crystal packs) please let me know, I'm trying to find the best ways to put those together for us. I don't have a 3D printer (yet) so don't have the capability to just print one on demand, I was hoping to at least source the 'crates' from somewhere (and hopefully some if not most of the components) and maybe commission some of the pieces to be printed if I couldn't find or source them. Thanks much, and looking forward to getting dirty lol